You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2011

Kopite Pete

We have gone from scraping the barrell, in the latter years of Rafa. To selling off the family silver, in terms of transfers and that is without the madness of King Roy.

To a point now, where we are seeing real first choice signings under KK.

If there is one person who can grumble about what has happened at the club over the last 2 transfer windows, then they must have just come out of a coma.

The backing given to the manager has been full from the new owners and no one should complain but The Liverpool Way of old was never rest always keep improving so i wouldnt be suprised to see new faces and not just squad signings either we have a fair way to go yet to match the United's City's and Chelsea's of this world but we have made one giant stride in less than 9 months to get in a position where we are given great respect by those teams

I think Bellamy will be our last signing. Don't see any others coming in, unless there is a younth team player we're after or something like that.

If only you haven't said that after every signing we've made since, hmm, Downing maybe?

Park took the first part of a medical with Lille, went back to his hotel & was due to return for the second part when he suddenly flew to London without a word. Lille officials were left at the hotel scratching their heads & wondering where he'd gone until they saw the press reports. Would be hilarious if we kidnapped him from Arsenal

Lille are apparently so pissed off that there's no chance of Arsenal getting Eden Hazard now

Well after today, you wouldn't be surprised if Park doubled back on himself and turned up on Lille's door to complete his medical. Mind you, they would be well within their rights to tell him to sling his hook.

Poulsen is being an arsehole.

Espanyol offer Poulsen exit route from Merseyside nightmare

By Sportsmail Reporter

Last updated at 10:46 PM on 28th August 2011

Comments (0)

Add to My Stories

Espanyol are trying to negotiate a deal to take Liverpool midfielder Christian Poulsen on a season-long loan.

The Denmark international is surplus to requirements at Anfield but is reluctant to take a drop on his £40,000 per week wages.

The Spaniards are hopeful of signing Wigan target Vladimir Weiss from Manchester City, however, with Wigan poised to wrap up a £2million deal for Almeria's Albert Crusat.

Read more: Espanyol offer Christian Poulsen exit route from Liverpool | Mail Online

Espanyol offer Christian Poulsen exit route from Liverpool | Mail Online

With the Coates transfer getting closer and Wenger still keen on Cahill, Dann and Birmingham are coming up short with buyers.

QPR lead chase for Dann after Liverpool and Arsenal pull back from Blues defender

By Sami Mokbel

Last updated at 10:51 PM on 28th August 2011

Comments (0)

Add to My Stories

Scott Dann has been offered to QPR after Liverpool and Arsenal declined to follow up their interest.

Liverpool are set to seal an £8million move for Uruguay international Sebastian Coates, while Dann is only viewed as a contingency plan by Wenger should moves for Phil Jagielka, Gary Cahill, Chris Samba and Per Mertesacker fail to materialise.

QPR now have the financial backing of Tony Fernandes while Birmingham are desperate to offload high earner Dann before the transfer window closes.

Read more: QPR lead chase for Birmingham's Scott Dann | Mail Online

Saggy chops: "People talking about our players has ruined our pre-season, it's very unsettling"

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I just wonder has there ever been a better use of irony than from this top, top wheeler dealer?

Saggy chops: "People talking about our players has ruined our pre-season' date=' it's very unsettling"

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I just wonder has there ever been a better use of irony than from this top, top wheeler dealer?[/quote']

I also like his use of the word 'players', and then only meaning Modric.

Fucking cock, stop whining.

Saggy chops: "People talking about our players has ruined our pre-season' date=' it's very unsettling"

I just wonder has there ever been a better use of irony than from this top, top wheeler dealer?[/quote']

Quality that. Doesn't like it when he hasn't got a pot to piss in and a single club is interested in Modric but when he's backed by Levy (unlike this season) and he's lauding every player not wearing a Spurs shirt then thats ok, right? What a bell whiff!

Bolton boss Owen Coyle wants Liverpool striker David N'Gog to sign in a £4m deal, but has become fed up with the delayed transfer. Coyle has been after the speedy attacker for weeks but wants his money men to clinch the move. Full story: Daily Mirror

:ermm:

So he does want him. So why not go for Cahill as well or are we done with centre halves till the summer? Or are we saving that cash and money off the wage bill for another creative attacker? We never know with Kenny and I love that!

Guest Numero Veinticinco
After yesterday you could make a case for us not needing to spend money until next summer.

That's until Suarez is injured and we completely lack creativity up front. I think we need to spend out on a top striker, to be honest. Either that or a top right winger.

That's until Suarez is injured and we completely lack creativity up front. I think we need to spend out on a top striker, to be honest. Either that or a top right winger.

Even with that horrible scenario, with Gerrard back and Carroll not possibly able to play any worse than he is, I still fancy us to finish above spurs or arsenal.