You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only I have is half us/ half Alaves and that was only cos they were an unusual team and it was an amazing night. Other English clubs is very, very sad.

Used to like the Half Rangers/Celtic bobble hats in the 80's...along with the "Rangers-Celtic" chant you'd occasionally hear.

I also wore a fair bit of Juventus gear in the years right after Hysel..

Sounds gay. The chelsea one is genuinely fucked up. Why even support a club if you're going to do that shit? Sounds like when I confronted Gordon Burns once while pissed and asked him who he supported, he looked at the bottle in my hand and said 'I support all the clubs of the North West'.

He's a manc.

in-bruges.jpg

In my book though, sorry, if someone comes at you with a bottle thats a deadly weapon and he's gotta take the consequences.

I have nothing against anyone who wants to wear a half and half scarf with Liverpool and Everton on it.

I work with blues, I drink with them, I laugh with them, they're my family they're my friends but also my rivals at times but so what. Also but for the grace of god go I (thanks Gran!)

It's exactly the kind of stupid post that the op started with that helps fuel the fire of the misplaced hatred. I've seen the best and worst of Everton fans and I've seen the best and worst of Liverpool fans.

This post is only slightly better than some prick on my facebook who told everyone that a group of Liverpool fans kicked a blue to death after the game. It never happened but hey fuck the facts and let's just help start kick offs.

The truth is the city is all of ours, not red not blue and certainly not fucking purple but a mix of different football beliefs and supporters and like everything else in this city it merely shows how diverse we can be and are. I'm proud of it not ashamed of it, so if anyone wants to display it by way of scarf then fair fucks to them.

It has nothing to do with Hillsborough as they're the same scarves sold every week whether we're playing Everton, Hull or Barcelona. So maybe 1 or 2 wear one with that in mind but the vast majority are bellwhiffs who have no clue how to support a football club.

The scarves need to be binned immediately

This.

I have nothing against anyone who wants to wear a half and half scarf with Liverpool and Everton on it.

I work with blues, I drink with them, I laugh with them, they're my family they're my friends but also my rivals at times but so what. Also but for the grace of god go I (thanks Gran!)

It's exactly the kind of stupid post that the op started with that helps fuel the fire of the misplaced hatred. I've seen the best and worst of Everton fans and I've seen the best and worst of Liverpool fans.

This post is only slightly better than some prick on my facebook who told everyone that a group of Liverpool fans kicked a blue to death after the game. It never happened but hey fuck the facts and let's just help start kick offs.

The truth is the city is all of ours, not red not blue and certainly not fucking purple but a mix of different football beliefs and supporters and like everything else in this city it merely shows how diverse we can be and are. I'm proud of it not ashamed of it, so if anyone wants to display it by way of scarf then fair fucks to them.

Fuck off.

I've got blues in my family, loads of my mates are blues, the decent ones I actually like the point was why would you wear the colours of your biggest rivals?

and to say its slightly better than the posts causing trouble and murder turn it in.

This.

Fuck off.

I've got blues in my family, loads of my mates are blues, the decent ones I actually like the point was why would you wear the colours of your biggest rivals?

and to say its slightly better than the posts causing trouble and murder turn it in.

Get over yourself lad. I wouldn't personally want to but some people do and I couldn't really give a shit about it because I don't think I rule the world like most of the nobheads on here.

They are doing no harm whatsoever to our club or any other. They are simply promoting and reinforcing a link between our two clubs that has existed long before you were here trying to shout the odds. Incidently at that time no one would have looked twice at it but as per fucking usual bellends on here just have to point out how much better they are than everyone else as if everything they say or do is gospel.

So once again, get over yourself.

Get over yourself lad. I wouldn't personally want to but some people do and I couldn't really give a shit about it because I don't think I rule the world like most of the nobheads on here.

They are doing no harm whatsoever to our club or any other. They are simply promoting and reinforcing a link between our two clubs that has existed long before you were here trying to shout the odds. Incidently at that time no one would have looked twice at it but as per fucking usual bellends on here just have to point out how much better they are than everyone else as if everything they say or do is gospel.

So once again, get over yourself.

If you think thats why they wear them you are clearly deluded.

They are day trippers who buy a half and half to commemorate the game they attended, thats why you see some whoppers with half Chelsea or half Wolves.

Sorry to dissapoint but its got fuck all to do with this grand scheme of peace and reconcilliation which you seem to believe.

Would the Everton shop sell them? Would they fuck.

If you think thats why they wear them you are clearly deluded.

They are day trippers who buy a half and half to commemorate the game they attended, thats why you see some whoppers with half Chelsea or half Wolves.

Sorry to dissapoint but its got fuck all to do with this grand scheme of peace and reconcilliation which you seem to believe.

Would the Everton shop sell them? Would they fuck.

And you know this how? Do you stop each and every one of them and ask them?

Why should anyone care if the club shops would sell them?

I really dislike Everton and at times I hate them but that's my stance, it doesn't have to be everyone's. There's only one team I truly detest 100% and that team is ... well I think you can guess.

And you know this how? Do you stop each and every one of them and ask them?

Why should anyone care if the club shops would sell them?

I really dislike Everton and at times I hate them but that's my stance, it doesn't have to be everyone's. There's only one team I truly detest 100% and that team is ... well I think you can guess.

I dont have to stop them, they've usually got a daft hat on, about twenty five programmes in their hand and a club shop bag full of stuff.

I bothers me because I hate giving them ammo to sling at us.

You hate United more? I dont get that and I never will get peoples stance on that.

I despise United but Everton are my number one and always will be.

I dont have to stop them, they've usually got a daft hat on, about twenty five programmes in their hand and a club shop bag full of stuff.

I bothers me because I hate giving them ammo to sling at us.

You hate United more? I dont get that and I never will get peoples stance on that.

I despise United but Everton are my number one and always will be.

Ive met some sound evertonians....but never a scum.

Half red/blue scarves are shit btw.

I hate United so much, it would make my feelings for Everton by comparison look like love.

It started with bitterness when they stopped arguably our greatest side from winning the treble in the 1977 Cup Final.

Now I must admit, it's more about jealousy.

All pretty petty, I know, but that's life.

Guest ShoePiss

I'd bet everything on it being mostly day trippers buying the scarfs, going to a home league game is an 'event' for them instead of simply going. I'm sure some have lovely reasons for wanting a half Liverpool/everton scarf but i just can't understand generally why anyone who wasn't a day tripper would want another English team around their neck.

It's wrong but it appears there's a healthy market for it seeing as they are making them for every game.

Fuck buying that shite, I had a rant at some cunt in a suit last season with Liverpool/Chelsea one on...... what are these tools up to ?

A blueshite one is even worse, I wont or have never wore anything Royal blue in my life because I detest those horrible bitter cunts that much, something needs to be sorted its a joke, whats worse is the club were cashing on shite like that last year.

When we played Manure last season they had t shirts in the club shop on sale with the details of the game date/time/year and both our badges selling them for £15 each... I walked out absolutly fuming.

Despising opposition clubs is part and parcel of football and I can't believe someone like WaltonRed has to vindicate on a Liverpool forum why he can't fathom why a red would want blueshite colours touching their neck, neither can I, stop making out he's being somehow unreasonable for calling shite shite. Why don't I just paint a mural on my house of Dixie Dean while I'm at it, maybe I could depict him holding hands with Chris De Burgh.

Despising opposition clubs is part and parcel of football and I can't believe someone like WaltonRed has to vindicate on a Liverpool forum why he can't fathom why a red would want blueshite colours touching their neck, neither can I, stop making out he's being somehow unreasonable for calling shite shite. Why don't I just paint a mural on my house of Dixie Dean while I'm at it, maybe I could depict him holding hands with Chris De Burgh.

Ha ha ha, top draw rant.

Laughed out loud.

Why don't we just get all teams to play in the same strip, and play randomly selected 11 a side every week from all players. Imagine the variation. Everyone would be supporting the same team! It would be a dream FIFA love fest. Then at half time Elvis could ride in on a fucking unicorn!