You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dalglish

Guest LFD

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Utter cock.

The 'Rafa out' drama queen deserves Hodgson, shame the rest of us don't.

Utter Balls and cock to you, The "Rafa in" sweaty antifootball freaks deserves nothing from football, shame the rest of us dont.

BTW, this is a dalglish thread, have some respect and stop this all too obvious weak propaganda to get rafa in the picture again. He's gone.

Utter Balls and cock to you, The "Rafa in" sweaty antifootball freaks deserves nothing from football, shame the rest of us dont.

BTW, this is a dalglish thread, have some respect and stop this all too obvious weak propaganda to get rafa in the picture again. He's gone.

I see why you've got so many red negs you bellend.

I'd have Dalglish yesterday, today & tomorrow and he'd unite all fans.

Rafa should never have been sacked without a better manager & a plan to follow the action.

Liitle jerks like Antlovemyselfynwa were part of the problem last season hence why I despise the little girl he is.

I can now add you to the list you prize knob.

I dont like all that criticising of the team during the game but I suppose because nobody wanted him here in the first place he was never going to get the patience other Liverpool managers MAY have got.

However, in saying that we are looking an appalling football team. Liverpool fans are generally supportive and even when we got beat away at spurs in the last minute the general consensus was we had played some decent stuff and were unfortunate.

But what happened last night was unacceptable, to create as few chances as that with a fully fit side at home against the bottom club in the league is just not good enough. We look poor all over the pitch and we dont seem able to play with any fluidity or style.

Add the fact that we have shown no heart and been bullied out of games such as stoke, everton and newcastle - I was so fucked off when I saw Barton mouthing off and nobody coming over in support of Torres.

Dare I say it but you think someone like Roy Keane would have stood for that. We are currently a fucking spineless team which is mirroring our manager.

I think appointing Kenny as caretaker now would not be a bad thing. If it doesnt work out there is no grand sacking and if it does then fantastic.

I remember being of the impression Kenny would not have applied for the job had a mouriniho or hiddick been in the running. He knew what a lot of us suspected that Hodgson - nice guy im sure - was not up to running Liverpool Football Club.

Leaving it much longer will not achieve anything. I see no scenario where Hodgson will start next season as the manager.