You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this not the same Pardew which outplayed Rafa with an inferior team in the FA Cup final in 2006?

Where Rafa`s memory was saved by a wonder strike from Gerrard yet again and later won on penalties?

Hahaha. You couldn't make it up.

So his managerial acumen is proven by a cup final he lost four years ago, is it?

We'll just ignore him getting sacked from West Ham the following season; failing to save Charlton from relegation; failing to lead them back to the premiership; getting sacked from Charlton; getting sacked from Saints earlier this year... perfect man for the job, because he took West Ham to a cup final in 2006.

Guest The Chimp

What the fuck's happened to you Frode? I know for a fact you're far too bright to believe some of the absolute shite you've posted lately so I'm guessing you're bored and on a bit of a fishing trip?

Pardew.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just when you thought Newcastle had calmed down and become sane for more than five minutes, they make up for lost time by making a cock-up followed by a monumental (emphasis on mental) cock-up. Just like our lovely neighbours across Stanley Park - you really couldn't make them up. What are the odds on Newcastle and raped being in the same sentence more than once for the rest of the season.

I can't work out whether Hughton will be tearing his hair out or laughing his tits off at this news.

Hahaha. You couldn't make it up.

So his managerial acumen is proven by a cup final he lost four years ago, is it?

We'll just ignore him getting sacked from West Ham the following season; failing to save Charlton from relegation; failing to lead them back to the premiership; getting sacked from Charlton; getting sacked from Saints earlier this year... perfect man for the job, because he took West Ham to a cup final in 2006.

Rafa`s is made up by two finals won on penalties so why not.

What the fuck's happened to you Frode? I know for a fact you're far too bright to believe some of the absolute shite you've posted lately so I'm guessing you're bored and on a bit of a fishing trip?

I`m seriously pissed off with those defending Rafa to hilt so you might have a point.

Not followed Pardew much to be honest, but I thought it was other reasons for him getting the sack at West Ham than the results they got.

It's a good job Code reminded us of that.

I assume you'd have no problem with Pardew becoming Liverpool manager then?

I`d have a problem with it, just like I would have a problem with Rafa coming back and just like I have a problem with Roy being in charge now.

I`m seriously pissed off with those defending Rafa to hilt so you might have a point.

If this is the case my advice would be 'don't turn a thread about Chris Hughton into an argument about Rafa'. You're more culpable than anybody for raising the issue of the 2006 FA cup final here and trying to draw parallels between ourselves and Newcastle earlier in the thread.

If people defending Rafa pisses you off then at least try to avoid inciting a defence through the most tenuous arguments.

Is this not the same Pardew which outplayed Rafa with an inferior team in the FA Cup final in 2006?

Where Rafa`s memory was saved by a wonder strike from Gerrard yet again and later won on penalties?

I assume from this post you are of the opinion that Pardew would be a good appointment?

That's a beauty, even from you Code. Bash Rafa in a newcastle thread using Pardew!

What's next? Jumping on him in Milan with a feathered pink dildo while he tucks into his linguini?