You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

More twitter rumours

WaltonRed

Bloody lads don't you think your going a bit overboard.

I am not going to comment on the Dalglish rumours because i know nothing of them but im pretty certain Mike has posted it in good faith.

If you don't like what he tweets then like he has put don't follow him then.

If you think he is attention seeking then don't post his tweets as you are giving him exactly what you think he craves and that is attention.

As regards the video i personally didn't think it much cop and i cringed when Ricky Tomlinson said 'my arse' within seconds of it coming on but ignoring the material that was in the video it was all about publicity and that exactly what it got.

It was good PR to say that 'A' list celebs were going to be in as this got the media attention and regardless of the quality of the final video it managed to make the news throughout the world.

Vanity project or not at least the lad got off his arse and did something about the owners whereas many just stayed at home typing out their criticism of various protest events.

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's only gone and threatened to delete his twitter account.

Now I'm not being funny, if he doesn't like what I or others say, then stop looking on here.

Maybe being in South Africa on the beach isn't the happiness he so obviously craves, he just wants to be loved.

If he wasn't spreading bullshit rumours, then he wouldn't be criticised. He called me a twat, but you don't see me crying and threatening to delete my twitter account just so all my followers can come on and stroke my ego.

I also see he never retweeted what I said to him last night.

If you can't take the stick by people who can see he has an agenda, I actually agree with him about not wanting Hodgson here, but I'm not the one trying to cause unrest about the new owners or spreading shit about Hodgson am I.

In relation to the owners, it won't have anything to do with the fact he tried to put together a consortium to buy us a while back and why he's having pot shots at them and using Kenny as his leverage?

He's only gone and threatened to delete his twitter account.

Now I'm not being funny, if he doesn't like what I or others say, then stop looking on here.

Maybe being in South Africa on the beach isn't the happiness he so obviously craves, he just wants to be loved.

If he wasn't spreading bullshit rumours, then he wouldn't be criticised. He called me a twat, but you don't see me crying and threatening to delete my twitter account just so all my followers can come on and stroke my ego.

I also see he never retweeted what I said to him last night.

If you can't take the stick by people who can see he has an agenda, I actually agree with him about not wanting Hodgson here, but I'm not the one trying to cause unrest about the new owners or spreading shit about Hodgson am I.

In relation to the owners, it won't have anything to do with the fact he tried to put together a consortium to buy us a while back and why he's having pot shots at them and using Kenny as his leverage?

You'll have him crying if you carry on mate.