You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who threw the boomerang which killed the walker in episode 1 of series 2? Was it the walker himself?

Holy fucking shit that’s funny.

I’m picturing the man with the worst short term memory ever throwing the boomerang, and then starting to send a text or something. The boomerang hitting him in the head and him getting all bent out of shape looking for the cunt that threw it.

Holy fucking shit that’s funny.

I’m picturing the man with the worst short term memory ever throwing the boomerang, and then starting to send a text or something. The boomerang hitting him in the head and him getting all bent out of shape looking for the cunt that threw it.

I once had a boomerang, honest. Fucking thing never came back though.

I once had a boomerang, honest. Fucking thing never came back though.

Then it was a stick.

I think Sherlock is very good, but not great, when taken in isolation. However I can completely understand why people go completely overboard when you consider the normal british made "dramas" we have come to expect. Compared, for example, to the latest Lynda La Plante 3-part serving of total horsehit ITV dished up last night - Above Suspicion, Silent Scream, or something. Fucking hell it was like watching a carrier-bag full of rotting cunts being thrown at a wall.

Then it was a stick.

I think Sherlock is very good, but not great, when taken in isolation. However I can completely understand why people go completely overboard when you consider the normal british made "dramas" we have come to expect. Compared, for example, to the latest Lynda La Plante 3-part serving of total horsehit ITV dished up last night - Above Suspicion, Silent Scream, or something. Fucking hell it was like watching a carrier-bag full of rotting cunts being thrown at a wall.

This is the crucial point. There was some bollocks on at the weekend about barristers who are angels. Not a bad idea I thought, but the opening scene was of a sniper shooting people from a church roof - in York. I turned off.

Whether you like this new Sherlock or not i think the writing of it has been excellent and congrats on the beeb for taking a chance on something other than the usually excellent wildlife programmes.

I hope a few more are commisioned instead of those woeful costume dramas they keep churning out.

Id rather stab my eyes with a fork than watch another pride and prejudice type cringefest.

Whether you like this new Sherlock or not i think the writing of it has been excellent and congrats on the beeb for taking a chance on something other than the usually excellent wildlife programmes.

I hope a few more are commisioned instead of those woeful costume dramas they keep churning out.

Id rather stab my eyes with a fork than watch another pride and prejudice type cringefest.

Completely agree, can someone explain to me how the fuck he survived ?

Or was that his 'ghost' at the end ?

Fucking hell, have none of you read the Sherlock Holmes story The Final Problem. Even though Moriarty is dead, Holmes fakes his death so that he can hunt Moriarty's criminal network down while they think he's dead. In this case there are three assassins who'd kill Watson, Mrs Hudson, and Lestrade if they thought he was alive.

It's a cliffhanger. No doubt we'll discover how he fakes it at the beginning of the next series. No patience these days.

Fucking hell, have none of you read the Sherlock Holmes story The Final Problem. Even though Moriarty is dead, Holmes fakes his death so that he can hunt Moriarty's criminal network down while they think he's dead. In this case there are three assassins who'd kill Watson, Mrs Hudson, and Lestrade if they thought he was alive.

It's a cliffhanger. No doubt we'll discover how he fakes it at the beginning of the next series. No patience these days.

You aren't aware that on the earlier pages some people didn't realise they were based on the original stories. That's the level you're dealing with here.

You aren't aware that on the earlier pages some people didn't realise they were based on the original stories. That's the level you're dealing with here.

I kind of hoped that the unresolved scene between Sherlock and Molly Hooper might have been a clue. With him saying he needed her. And her being a lab technician in the morgue at St Bart's hospital. And him apparently jumping from the roof of said hospital. And his deliberate instruction to Watson to not take his eyes off him before he jumped. Watson being the one person who, if himself convinced, would convince everyone else.

I see , tbh I have never read the book's. THat would explain it. Still want to know how he faked it , you're right I have no patience in todays world of the tinterweb one is too used to instant gratification / answers.