You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think she wandered in lost from Come Dine With Me.

She looks like she could be Daryl Dixons mother off the walking dead.

Jeremy Lee is great although I'd be a bit worried if he came towards me with a sausage in his hand

Could be a bit embarrassing for the "prodigy" that is Luke Thomas to get beat by the school dinner lady.

When is Johnnie Mountain coming back?

That Aidan character is a proper prick.

Na hes sound comes across that way great great Chef to work for i regret leaving his place to Hestercombes. If your strugling or not sure how to do anything hes happy to teach as long as you listen. Has so much patience aswell, has has Ramsay moments but that's his passion.

Na hes sound comes across that way great great Chef to work for i regret leaving his place to Hestercombes. If your strugling or not sure how to do anything hes happy to teach as long as you listen. Has so much patience aswell, has has Ramsay moments but that's his passion.

Well he comes across as a prick on telly then.

He looked furious tonight when that wildcard guy came back.

It was the snide sneering way he was going at the guys finished food that got me, face like thunder all through the show then acting like he'd had nothing to worry about.

Hope one of the other two, preferably the wild card although i preferred the look of the goat dish, goes through.

Used to like Aiden and wanted him to win and get to the banquet but after tonight gotta agree he came across as a right snidey bitter wanker.....And since when did Fred Flintstone eat pot noodles?

Think and hope the Scottish bloke wins the main now.

Used to like Aiden and wanted him to win and get to the banquet but after tonight gotta agree he came across as a right snidey bitter wanker.....And since when did Fred Flintstone eat pot noodles?

Think and hope the Scottish bloke wins the main now.

You have to think right hes tried on it 4 times and failed 3 times, imagine how it would be to make that Judging Chamber 3 times then to be told no. And then to finaly make it and then after slogging your arse of someone who failed comes back on your thought to be Strongest dish. Someone who has failed comes back with a dish because the Judges really liked it youd be shocked and scared, I guess he was it wasnt snide it was a fair as for then acting like it was nothing, you have to your food reflects you Mood. If your scared it will effect your food. You see it all the time look at Raymond.

Well he comes across as a prick on telly then.

It was the snide sneering way he was going at the guys finished food that got me, face like thunder all through the show then acting like he'd had nothing to worry about.

Hope one of the other two, preferably the wild card although i preferred the look of the goat dish, goes through.

Like i said in the other one its a fear. Aiden is a very emotional person. He isnt what id refer to as snide more frustrated id say.

He's always been a snidey prick on that show though.!

Fair enough hes not the nicest guy but hes quite sound great to work for i have a lot to thank him for just wish i never made the decisions i did. He warned me not to go and become a CDP or higher anywhere i didn't listen and went off to Somerset. Thought i was Ready obviously wasn't tbh i thought he said it because i was cheap help. Until i announced i was leaving for Somerset and he took me into the dry stores, he was in tears telling me how he saw himself in me the Passion the Comitment and Potential but he said it would take to long for him to be able to employ me as a Commis and he said he was truly sorry he didnt have the funds and that he felt a right cunt for not giving me a propper chance he shook my hand and wished me luck told me i was welcome back anytime. I was always intimidated by him till then i was invited to the Christmas Party said he wasnt taking no for a answer and i saw him out of the kitchen top guy he is makes a crap curry though haha. I kinda pissed the shit Buble impresionist off though haha. I sung once then i sung loads more haha good times they were miss them so much.

Fair enough hes not the nicest guy but hes quite sound great to work for i have a lot to thank him for just wish i never made the decisions i did. He warned me not to go and become a CDP or higher anywhere i didn't listen and went off to Somerset. Thought i was Ready obviously wasn't tbh i thought he said it because i was cheap help. Until i announced i was leaving for Somerset and he took me into the dry stores, he was in tears telling me how he saw himself in me the Passion the Comitment and Potential but he said it would take to long for him to be able to employ me as a Commis and he said he was truly sorry he didnt have the funds and that he felt a right cunt for not giving me a propper chance he shook my hand and wished me luck told me i was welcome back anytime. I was always intimidated by him till then i was invited to the Christmas Party said he wasnt taking no for a answer and i saw him out of the kitchen top guy he is makes a crap curry though haha. I kinda pissed the shit Buble impresionist off though haha. I sung once then i sung loads more haha good times they were miss them so much.

Ok ok enough already you've won me over I like him no fuck it I think I love him and want Aiden's babies..........:eek:

aidenbyrne ‏@aidenbyrne 1h

@ChefBainbridge hello mister. I havent seen the show yet but it seems on twitter that I have it in for you. I have nothing but respect for

Expand

aidenbyrne ‏@aidenbyrne 1h

@ChefBainbridge all the chefs that are involved in GBM. we all know how difficult it is. Editing is editing and you know the ropes. RESPECT

Expand

Rich Bainbridge ‏@ChefBainbridge 34m

@aidenbyrne hey chef, have not see it yet in service, what's going on ?

Expand

Yup, no-one could possibly blame you for legging it to mountainous Somerset given those circumstances.

I tell you what I didn't like.

The guy who cooked the chicken in the blatter and made it look like a massive red nose / egg. It looked great.

However he used his air to blow up the bladder. So the chicken was being cooked by his breath.

That to me sounds very unhygienic.