You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

4th spot run in hard as f*ck

BRAP

Its still possible! Villa spurs and man city,have horrendous fixtures,there is a distinct possibilty that they may only get 4 points each, ok ok most people ahve give up hope but its still possible,but it might mean giving the title to the mancs.

I have changed my mind now if its possible Then 4th spot is more important,fuck the mancs they are going to do it sometime ,we need to rebuild and coming 7th makes it 3 years longer.

Its still possible! Villa spurs and man city,have horrendous fixtures,there is a distinct possibilty that they may only get 4 points each, ok ok most people ahve give up hope but its still possible,but it might mean giving the title to the mancs.

I have changed my mind now if its possible Then 4th spot is more important,fuck the mancs they are going to do it sometime ,we need to rebuild and coming 7th makes it 3 years longer.

Why?

peoples mindsets wanting us to lose is enough reason alone for this manager to fuck off at the end of the season.

Not really. If we was in Arsenal's position this year they same people would want us to lose to stop the Mancs winning number 19. That's nothing to do with were we are, is it?

Not really. If we was in Arsenal's position this year they same people would want us to lose to stop the Mancs winning number 19. That's nothing to do with were we are, is it?

Yes the fact we are lannguishing in SEVENTH FUCKING PLACE may have something to do with it as well.

Yes the fact we are lannguishing in SEVENTH FUCKING PLACE may have something to do with it as well.

Of course that does but it doesn't have anything to do with your first post does it?

You stated that some Liverpool fans wanted us to lose against Chelsea is reason enough to be wanting the manager gone. That has nothing to do with us being just off the pace or miles off the pace.

Of course that does but it doesn't have anything to do with your first post does it?

You stated that some Liverpool fans wanted us to lose against Chelsea is reason enough to be wanting the manager gone. That has nothing to do with us being just off the pace or miles off the pace.

Miles. Playing dreadful, mind-numbing football.

A year ago we went into the last two or three games with a decent shout of the title. Making progress aren't we.

From 86 points to a maximum of 68, of course we haven't this season.

I like the way this is taking the route of so many Rafa debates. One point disproven but fuck it we can debate something else. Boss.

I can't see Spurs and Citeh both failing to get the points they need to put us out of the equation. Our recent draws against Fulham and Wolves killed my hopes. That should have been two routine wins, and if we had managed it, we really could have made fourth, even after a dismal season.

Never mind them losing points, there is no fucking way we are winning all 3 games ourselves.

I can easily see dropping 2 points against Burnley tomorrow - if not more. They will most likely get relegated today and they will have no pressure tomorrow except to give something back to the fans.

They can't be relegated today. We can, however, relegate them tomorrow if results stay the same at the minute.

Makes no difference where we end up - we need new players, new tactics and new management at all levels of the club. How long it takes depends on how long the above takes to happen.