You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

PS3 MW2 TLW Clan?

Allan

Use the default classes provided, First Recon and Scout Sniper are especially good. Grenadier is good as well, but the 3 round burst FAMAS can take some getting used to at first.

It doesn't half take some getting used to, though. I feel like Rocky in the whole Rocky Anthology. I've went from kicking arse and being really rich sporting a bling'd SCAR-H with a Holographic sight. To turning into a bum from the streets of Philadelphia, scrapping for kills with a Famas or UMP45.

This is a low point in my life right now.

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the list so far is:

Dynamite

LiverpoolFreak - (May have lag issues)

Popper

TK421

Byrnie

Lukem

Redrosetints

Odris

ElNino_9_TheKid

Malarkey

I'm sure I have you all added on PSN, but could you all check that you have TheDirtyMexican added as a friend? (Can't do it meself right now, at work.....) If I'm not one of your friends, fire a friends request over and I'll add you when I get home tonight.

Oh, and anyone who hasn't added their PSN ID to the ID thread, please do so, so that others can add you if they wish.

Seeing as we've got a fair list of interested parties, what days are good for people?

Tomorrow is no good for me, and I'll only be available till 16:30 on Saturday, then I'm on nights Sunday (20:00 start), Monday (21:00 start) and Tuesday (23:00 start).

I'd be able to do a few hours Monday and Tuesday evening before work, then I'm free all day Wednesday and Thursday, then I head off away for a few days from the Friday.

Also, you don't have to wait for me to get this started, if a few of you are on at the same time, just join in someones sesh, or send them an invite.

Seeing as we've got a fair list of interested parties, what days are good for people?

Tomorrow is no good for me, and I'll only be available till 16:30 on Saturday, then I'm on nights Sunday (20:00 start), Monday (21:00 start) and Tuesday (23:00 start).

I'd be able to do a few hours Monday and Tuesday evening before work, then I'm free all day Wednesday and Thursday, then I head off away for a few days from the Friday.

Also, you don't have to wait for me to get this started, if a few of you are on at the same time, just join in someones sesh, or send them an invite.

Most days wil suit me so I'm easy, if someone puts up a day/time we will take it from there. Looks like we can have 2 teams too.

Also as i said, I can change any of my loadout it doesn't really bother me.

Most days wil suit me so I'm easy, if someone puts up a day/time we will take it from there. Looks like we can have 2 teams too.

Also as i said, I can change any of my loadout it doesn't really bother me.

Nice one Byrnie. I'd be looking to get something going Tuesday evening for a couple of hours or so, before hitting it hard on Wednesday afternoon/evening.

As far as numbers goes, we're on course for 2 teams, though I'd say at the minute we may be better suited to Ground War, what with 9 of us based in the UK & Eire. it's a bit of a shame that the lag does have such an instant impact on those the other sides of the planet, as we'd be able to have 2 teams easily, possibly even a third.

The clan idea is not to replace the FFA idea, but be an additional option in case lag hits people when playing in a private room, or simply so that people can play with folks they know (sort of at least....).

SMEG? Am I being incredibly naive and missing something here?

I better start playing some TDM's as I only ever play FFA. Don't want to be letting the side down.

Nope, not at all, so far TK has been the only person to suggest potential tags, TLW, FAG! and SMEG being those put forward.