You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

You're wasting your time, it's not as if they care what we say, not like they have a song that they play on the PA and sing all of the time telling us they don't care what we say. They just don't care what we say. Right?

The worst part of being an evertonian isn't getting your arse handed on a plate to you every week by almost everyone, it's finding places to store the plates.

plenty of room in the goodison trophy cabinet?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reds fans have always had the class of an empty tin of beans, fans all over the country would agree that!!

I love how you don't care what we say, and to prove that you care enough to not care about what we say, you care to come on a red site and give lipjive about how you don't care about us. That shows great care.

I went to a comedy club on Saturday night, and I still didn't laugh as hard as I did when I saw that weapon wearing the Screech wig.

Ded funny like.

Ded good dat.

I tried this to the tune of 'On Raglan Road'.

On County Road,

on Saturday,

if you heard their cries you knew

that the Mighty Reds

had fucked the heads

of every Bitter Blue.

They went to Anfield full of hope,

their hearts were dancing jigs.

But they lost the game

and left in shame

in their Beligian pikey wigs.

It was going to be 'their fucking stupid wigs' but I reckon Fellaini is a tyre burner.

I ended up on Tithbarn street after the match, the red lion to be precise. At one point about 10 or 12 kiddas came in asking where abouts the munro pub was. They were obviously scumbags from how they spoke and obviously evertonians from the various training trackies they wore. I got word today that at around 8pm they were attacking random Liverpool fans on Tithbarn street and the surrounding areas

Nice work lads, cause shit in an area of town you know there will be no comeback or any police presence. Shitbags, scumbags, hope a member of your family dies

Thats a proper shit house thing to do.

Looking for a fucking gastro pub which is quiet as a fucking mouse full of older people usually to try and fuck the odd red which might of been in there having a drink.

They couldnt go the fucking cabbage could they? Cunts the lot of them.

I hope the Urchins get them all.

I ended up on Tithbarn street after the match, the red lion to be precise. At one point about 10 or 12 kiddas came in asking where abouts the munro pub was. They were obviously scumbags from how they spoke and obviously evertonians from the various training trackies they wore. I got word today that at around 8pm they were attacking random Liverpool fans on Tithbarn street and the surrounding areas

Nice work lads, cause shit in an area of town you know there will be no comeback or any police presence. Shitbags, scumbags, hope a member of your family dies

It's The Lion not The Red Lion on Tithebarn Street and The James Monro is the pub on Tithebarn Street. Know your boozers!

• 2 years later...

They are a fucking horrible bunch of nuckle dragging cunts. A good few of them doing Hillsborough gestures throughout the game, as well as in the park end at the pit earlier on in the year made me fucking fume. Ive just had an exchange with one of my cunt of a friends on that shithouse medium known as Blackbury messengar that went like this.

His status: the kop is full of paki's

My response: Mate that status is fucking disgraceful

His response: I'm entitled to my own opinion

My response: Your opinion is an absolute embarrassment

His new status: Negrito

The only time I've ever set a status: Irony, a concept lost on the ignorant

Absolute dregs of society the fucking lot of them. I forget how much I dislike them until we play them.

I was at game with my lad and was cornered on way down annie road by two (lad mong and dad mong), set off like banter, then into the murderer, and man u are better than you bile. I am an out of towner, and have been going games from mid seventies, the fuckers should be locked in like any away with potential for trouble, hope he got what they deserved the snaggle toothed pair of cunts

I was back in town for the game. Haven't been home for a derby since the late 80's. Never thought I'd see a police helicopter over Anfield for a derby. In fairness, most blues my age are really great lads (I'm late 50s) but it's dying out and alot of the young ones are shitheads. Sad to see coz they were once a great club.

Perhaps the difference us and our Evertonian 'bretheren' is best highlighted by our anthems. Ours is a call to be strong in times of adversity, to keep on hoping and working to achieve your objective, and always understanding that you are never alone in your quest. Everton's goes 'Der der der - der der der - der der. Der der der - der der der der'. Around County Road they call that poetry.

Saw a gang of about 8 little snarling scals spotting down Oakfield Rd as I came out the chippy. They spotted 2 Asian reds in colours going the the opposite way across the road and I heard one of then going 'fuckin paki kopites' to his sneering mates.

Same little nobrots that were probably singing the ever so original racist bastard song to Luis an hour later.