You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Torres out for 6 weeks/Gerrard 2weeks

milky

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest davelfc

Get out there on the streets and pray, pray for snow and ice. Pray like your very lives depend on it. Steal grit from bins and slash gritter tyres.. We'll put this season on ice until he's back if it kills me.

I fucking hate January. Was wondering just how it could meet the last three years and it goes and tops it off. Massive questions have to be asked on how the players are being prepared physically, in my view. It's past the point of mere bad luck. The absolute sickner is that the excuse for bringing Heskey back here is now sorted.

Maxi--------Aquilani-----------Mascherano------------Riera

-----------------------Kuyt--------------Ngog.

It's passable, I reckon.

Guest davelfc
Don't worry, Benitez has guaranteed we will finish in the top 4. No need to worry, our manager has ofcourse taken this possibility into account, when he promised this.

These injuries would have been a massive blow no matter where in the league we were. In fact had we actually been in the CL and the FA Cup and a title challenge we'd be fucked now.

So unless you have proof Rafa kicked Torres, Gerrard and punched Benayoun then stop your stupid manager bashing for a second.

I fucking hate January. Was wondering just how it could meet the last three years and it goes and tops it off. Massive questions have to be asked on how the players are being prepared physically, in my view. It's past the point of mere bad luck. The absolute sickner is that the excuse for bringing Heskey back here is now sorted.

It's passable, I reckon.

But Lucas will play so where does that leave it? I'm not knocking Lucas, he's probably been our best player this season, but where does he fit into that formation?

£20M signing doesn't play becuase there's nowhere for him maybe?

Crazy crazy shit...

I really don't know what to say. I am truly depressed. I really hope and I know its wishful thinking that someone at Liverpool gets the players properly motivated and we just go out on the pitch and play like a team who has got nothing left to lose and has a right go at teams. Lets be honest, we might as well, i'd rather pay my money to go and watch us have a go at teams rather than produce negative controlling football and lose any way.

I really don't know what to say. I am truly depressed. I really hope and I know its wishful thinking that someone at Liverpool gets the players properly motivated and we just go out on the pitch and play like a team who has got nothing left to lose and has a right go at teams. Lets be honest, we might as well, i'd rather pay my money to go and watch us have a go at teams rather than produce negative controlling football and lose any way.

If I was Rafa I'd have got them all together after the game last night, still in their kits, and had someone open up the museum. I'd have walked every one of the heartless cunts around the thing until they all fuckin knew what it means to play for Liverpool Football Club, because far too many of them need a fuckin reminder. And if they don't fancy the fight, they can fuck off.

But Lucas will play so where does that leave it? I'm not knocking Lucas, he's probably been our best player this season, but where does he fit into that formation?

£20M signing doesn't play becuase there's nowhere for him maybe?

Crazy crazy shit...

Precedent dictates that we'll probably so Lucas and Mascherano holding with Aurelio at LM and Aquilani off Kuyt; but I'm going to choose to believe the manager understands the need to act positively and play as imposing a team as he can.

It's passable, I reckon.

wouldnt you chuckle if we went on a winning streak with that line up :lol:

i call it the henry affect best player out/gone no star player to give the ball to and hope they weave some magic the team has to up its game to make up for the loss of them players .Only thing is has any player at liverpool got it in them to dig deep at the moment?