You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool, Texas [A New Documentary]

stevezissou

Liverpool, Texas is a 47-minute documentary about the American takeover of Liverpool FC. This is a non-profit film dedicated to Liverpool FC and the 96 fans who passed away at Hillsborough in 1989. So we do not aim to buy or sell copyright of this video. It is available to view or download on the Internet for free.

Youtube links [Available in 5 parts because they limit uploads to 10 minutes each]

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3: YouTube - Liverpool, Texas [Part 3 of 5]

Part 4:

Part 5: YouTube - Liverpool, Texas [Part 5 of 5]

Or you can download the full documentary compressed in one 446mb file here:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillsborough isn't the main focus of the documentary, and was initially not part of earlier longer (90 minute) versions of the edit because it tended to break the momentum of the takeover topic. However it was decided correctly that Hillsborough is an important part of our history and found a suitable way of fitting it into the theme. This was done nicely with Aldridge's comments on how football has changed since Hillsborough... 'football died that day. Now we have a different type of football.' Cut to talk of how football is used for business/image etc

Yes, the documentary is dedicated to the 96 (because they must never be forgotten) as well as all Liverpool supporters, LFC... In the credits you will find a number of sources including Spirit of Shankley. The documentary has to inform fans around the world as to what's happening off the field, but won't appear to be biased to one side (even though it's literally impossible to be completely objective). It is obviously critical but we think its better that the documentary isn't made by SOS but a fan from outside the politics. Nevertheless so far SOS have done well with their protests, interviews etc. We expect nothing less from the people of Liverpool. Keep it up.

You'll never walk alone

Fucking wound me up that. Watching that slimey little cunt and that fat headed twat bullshit their way through it all along with Lloyd and Harry.

Istanbul still brings a tear to my eye, and the Hillsborough images.

I do agree, Hillsborough was mentioned in a very tasteful way, and Aldo was spot on, football did die that day and we are still greiving.

Nice one Steve for bringing to our attention.

Its a very good documentary and I fully understand now why Rafa chose to act smarmy in his press conferences. He was fully right to. Them two lieing bastards. Gilett in the interview was sickening when Mick asked him about the 60 days statement. "I didnt say that, Hicks did"

Hillsborough isn't the main focus of the documentary, and was initially not part of earlier longer (90 minute) versions of the edit because it tended to break the momentum of the takeover topic. However it was decided correctly that Hillsborough is an important part of our history and found a suitable way of fitting it into the theme. This was done nicely with Aldridge's comments on how football has changed since Hillsborough... 'football died that day. Now we have a different type of football.' Cut to talk of how football is used for business/image etc

Yes, the documentary is dedicated to the 96 (because they must never be forgotten) as well as all Liverpool supporters, LFC... In the credits you will find a number of sources including Spirit of Shankley. The documentary has to inform fans around the world as to what's happening off the field, but won't appear to be biased to one side (even though it's literally impossible to be completely objective). It is obviously critical but we think its better that the documentary isn't made by SOS but a fan from outside the politics. Nevertheless so far SOS have done well with their protests, interviews etc. We expect nothing less from the people of Liverpool. Keep it up.

You'll never walk alone

Fair enough, I just don't like that quote especially when relating to Hillsborough.

Fair play though because all round its a good watch. For the wrong reasons obviously.

To all above comments so far,

I agree with all your sentiments you point out to in the documentary. I share your feelings. Here's something else to look out for:

Pay attention to Gillett's expressions before, during and after questions... the extreme changes based on the question and how the hidden expressions are eventually marked/revealed in certain moments. Also notice the nervous way Hicks responds to these questions and Parry also being extremely uncomfortable...

To all above comments so far,

I agree with all your sentiments you point out to in the documentary. I share your feelings. Here's something else to look out for:

Pay attention to Gillett's expressions before, during and after questions... the extreme changes based on the question and how the hidden expressions are eventually marked/revealed in certain moments. Also notice the nervous way Hicks responds to these questions and Parry also being extremely uncomfortable...

Spot on. I always thought at the time that parry had a look on his face that he knew hed done the wrong thing for the club and that it was only a matter of time before he got found out.

Guest Pistonbroke

Currently downloading. But i dare say it's like downloading a film you have already seen. Still looking forward ( in an angry way ) to all the lies and spin the two cowboys have to say.

No mate, leave all that gloryhunting to dougie doins and usher.

That interview Rafa does about coaching the team made me laugh. The lad who was asking the questions must have been wondering what the fuck is going on.

He must have thought,right I'll ask about newcastle that will sort it, and the answer......... As always.........................

Somehow I missed that when it happened, and am confused about it....could someone explain it?

Somehow I missed that when it happened, and am confused about it....could someone explain it?

The owners , after Rafa requested funds for transfers , told him to stop moaning and get on with coaching and training the team he has.

Sarcasm at its best.

Its an excellent montage and really helps explain the utter drivel they have spoken and how much of a ride they have TRIED taking us on.

Someone should get it up on Facebook , I hate facebook myself but its popular and it will help spread the word.

No mate, leave all that gloryhunting to dougie doins and usher.

That interview Rafa does about coaching the team made me laugh. The lad who was asking the questions must have been wondering what the fuck is going on.

He must have thought,right I'll ask about newcastle that will sort it, and the answer......... As always.........................

Yes, classic Rafa. Even beats Rafa's Mr Ferguson Facts interview.