You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Looking for a job

PaulMcC

How did you fuck up uni mate? Isn't it fixable? Can't you resit modules and shit?

Phone jobs are the only jobs I've ever walked out of, one after three days and the other after one - I was desperate for a job both times too - I simply can not do that job.

awfull job. feel sorry for the people who have to do it

Is fucking grim when you fucked up uni and won't work answering phones.

I am sorry but if you do not have a job, you work by what ever means possible. You do any job that is offered to you or that you can find and once in that position you can then consolidate toa position of choice. If the majority of peole within this country did this then it may solve a few problems.

My advise to you Paul is take any job, you will feel more satisfaction about acheiving something than just sitting around on your jaxy all day long.

Good luck to you though in the job hunt, I know how hard it can be sometimes.

I am sorry but if you do not have a job, you work by what ever means possible. You do any job that is offered to you or that you can find and once in that position you can then consolidate toa position of choice. If the majority of peole within this country did this then it may solve a few problems.

My advise to you Paul is take any job, you will feel more satisfaction about acheiving something than just sitting around on your jaxy all day long.

Good luck to you though in the job hunt, I know how hard it can be sometimes.

This would be great advice, but you steal batteries from remotes in hotels

How did you fuck up uni mate? Isn't it fixable? Can't you resit modules and shit?

Phone jobs are the only jobs I've ever walked out of, one after three days and the other after one - I was desperate for a job both times too - I simply can not do that job.

Na, fucked about for too long and they finally wouldn't let me back.

I don't like speaking on the phone really and hate dealing with the public so i really couldn't handle a call centre job.

And fuck just taking any job.

I'm not doing something that will make me feel like shit everyday.

Mate, ANY job will make you feel like shit every day. For the rest of your life. And then you will die.

This, my friend, is the world. Welcome to it.

I'd actually rather do about 3 different jobs at different places a week just to break up the boredom of it all.

No way will i sit in the same call centre every day.

Think i need to try to get back in to some sort of course but i've no real interest in anything to read about it for 3 years.

mate, if you're not academically minded then fuck it off.

Trust me when I tell you that a degree will mean pretty much the square root of FUCK ALL in the real world.

Write down what you ARE good at and the things that you do like and find something that matches at least some of those things.

Na, fucked about for too long and they finally wouldn't let me back.

I don't like speaking on the phone really and hate dealing with the public so i really couldn't handle a call centre job.

And fuck just taking any job.

I'm not doing something that will make me feel like shit everyday.

If you dont like talking on the phone or dealing wit hthe public what exactly were you study at Uni - I cant think of many jobs that dont encompass an element of both of these things!!

[quote=PaulMcC;2009876I'd actually rather do about 3 different jobs at different places a week just to break up the boredom of it all

No way will i sit in the same call centre every day.

Think i need to try to get back in to some sort of course but i've no real interest in anything to read about it for 3 years.

I'm guess o meter is twitching are you about 19? No way will you sit in the same call center every day huh??? Thats some life defining sheeet right there!

yikes no idea whats going on with the quote there soz!!

If you dont like talking on the phone or dealing wit hthe public what exactly were you study at Uni - I cant think of many jobs that dont encompass an element of both of these things!!

I'm guess o meter is twitching are you about 19? No way will you sit in the same call center every day huh??? Thats some life defining sheeet right there!

yikes no idea whats going on with the quote there soz!!

Good bit older than 19. Fucked about too much when i left school at 16. Worked in warehouses and various temp jobs and worked in civil service admin on a years contract. Didn't liek any of the jobs.

Haven't got any vocational qualifications. Coming back to bite me on the arse now.

Got in to uni by doing a foundation year. Messed about after that and wasn't allowed back.

I know i need to do some sort of vocational course that will get me a decent job but i've no real interest in anything i've looked at.

Ok honesty works well for me - so you fucked around and cant get back to Uni - you're not overly academically minded dont care much for the phone or the public.. why not look at a course in IT or photography/ Both pay well for the right person and depending on what specific s you look at do not require much interation ona level you dont care for!

Ok honesty works well for me - so you fucked around and cant get back to Uni - you're not overly academically minded dont care much for the phone or the public.. why not look at a course in IT or photography/ Both pay well for the right person and depending on what specific s you look at do not require much interation ona level you dont care for!

There are far too many photographers already.