You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who thinks that overt Hicks and Gilette PR posters should be banned?

RedLiberation!

Should we ban posters who are PR staff for the 2 cancers?ie Murdoch's pr lackies  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should we ban posters who are PR staff for the 2 cancers?ie Murdoch's pr lackies

• Yes ban anyone who is clearly advancing lies and promoting the objectives of fraudsters
    • I work for Elisabeth Murdoch, so I only want proper Liverpool fans banned
    • I'm a brand customer, not a fan, so I don't give a wank either way.
    • I'm so fucked off, I'm probably gonna give up this forum
    • I'm probabaly gonna give up anything to do with LFC unless its freed from its disease
    • I'm still thinking. Some of them need to be banned but I'm not sure on what grounds yet.
    • I just ignore the lies and bullshit from them.
    • Something else- please specify

I mean the vile maniacs who are clearly taking direction from Elisabeth Murdoch's so called "pr" company.

The trolls who just want to cause offence to real Liverpool fans, and lie thro their teeth to the less aware eg new fans.

There's nothing wrong with sensible debate. But many of us hear find their garbage deeply offensive.

Slimebags applauding those 2 fraudsters is like someone coming here and appluading Kelvin Mcxxxzie.

I've noticed some LFC forums are even banning new posters because the 2 cancers are clearly trying to flood forums with their rats and sick agendas.

Just like we all decided in years gone by. There's a HUGE difference between free speech and vile lies - which emanted from ANOTHER Murdoch organisation.

Vote included

Actually, i think Dave needs to stop all new registrations for 6 months or so. We're getting swamped by new arrivals you turn up, spout 200 posts in a day, and get banned. Or put people on a six-month waiting list - they can join the site and access it, but not post until they have been a member for 6 months. Just a thought.

I don't mean people who's views you dislike.

But maniacs that are clearly just out to offend the real fans.

Like that so called "Chicago Red" and that Rustyjeffears clown etc.

And some of em pretend to be "moderate" brand evangelicals then start stepping up the filth as their post count builds up.

I mean its truly horrifying.The various LFC forums always had rows, but these sickos pretending to be Liverpool fans to pillage money...

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I don't mean people who's views you dislike.

To be fair, that's exactly what you mean. What is to say they're maniacs? Our own opinions. I mean, I think a lot of people are morons, but their right to say what they think is essential.

To be fair, that's exactly what you mean. What is to say they're maniacs? Our own opinions. I mean, I think a lot of people are morons, but their right to say what they think is essential.

I would keep most of the CLUELESS idiots. But when someone is hellbent on advancing clear unashamed lies - like say Kelvin McKexxxzie did, well the vast majority of people can say "no, enough is enough".

Its a football forum, for people with a passion( or atleast an interest) in what was Liverpool Football Club. It shouldn't be platform for crooks to constantly advance lies and the desecration of a great institution. Two very different things.

I don't mean people who's views you dislike.But maniacs that are clearly just out to offend the real fans.

Like that so called "Chicago Red" and that Rustyjeffears clown etc.

And some of em pretend to be "moderate" brand evangelicals then start stepping up the filth as their post count builds up.

I mean its truly horrifying.The various LFC forums always had rows, but these sickos pretending to be Liverpool fans to pillage money...

That's exactly what you mean, you keep posting that real reds are in the pay of Hicks. I try not to get drawn in to slanging matches but you're a fucking moron.