You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Staying at the docks...

Rico1304

(by the way we are 2 hetro males, 37 and 30)

Interesting that you felt the need to point that out, an with a name like rico as well.

I fear the lady doth protest too much. Not that their is anything wrong with that.

In answer to your question, I am unaware of where you are staying an the choice of night out (town or the docks) depends what you're after.

I'm guessing you'll end up in Garlands

I used to live in the Royal Quay apartments next to the Arena. The bars on the Docks used to be my regular but they attract people who think they are the dogs bollocks when the truth is that they are far from it.

Not been the docks for ages and now Baby Cream has gone, I've no intention of going any time soon.

Its me and my brother. However there is only one bed in the room and you know what they say, keep it in the family!

Think we'll start local and then move out as the dick heads move in. We're looking for a decent bar, not getting our heads kicked in and looking at ladies that aren't swamp donkeys.

I used to live in the Royal Quay apartments next to the Arena. The bars on the Docks used to be my regular but they attract people who think they are the dogs bollocks when the truth is that they are far from it.

Not been the docks for ages and now Baby Cream has gone, I've no intention of going any time soon.

Fuck off thats where I'm living! When did you live here mate?

Its me and my brother. However there is only one bed in the room and you know what they say, keep it in the family!

Think we'll start local and then move out as the dick heads move in. We're looking for a decent bar, not getting our heads kicked in and looking at ladies that aren't swamp donkeys.

Deffo town.

Some alright bars round Concert Square. If you want a poseurs place try the Alma de Cuba on Seal Street (just round the corner from Concert Square).

If you change your mind about the fight you can always try the bars on Slater Street on the way with the added bonus that the ales cheap.

Other end of town the Lisbon on Victoria Street might be more up your alley.

Went to Liverpool 1, a bar called something sugar. eff me, if I wasn't fat old and ugly I'd have pulled. Although I did, with a bird I thought was about 35 but turned out to be 24, if there is a sunbed in the world she'd not been on I'd be surprised.

Oh and the f**** was rubbish.

I share an apartment in The Colonnades with my Cousin. He lives there and i stay when we have a game. Since i've boycotted for the past year i've only been to Liverpool twice in the past 18 months. The docks is a nice place to drink imo, yes its full of cunts who think they are 'it' and wag wanabee's but its decent night out.