You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Jesus fucking fuck. Out with the girls in my team tonight, and a couple of lads. The girls are all shitfaced and screamy after 3 glasses of wine each.

After a long "did that Floyd band have a song with money dropping coins in it or something" during which I could have cheerfully slashed my own jugular to get away from the pain, I quietly mentioned to one of them that the song is called Money from Dark Side Of The Moon, whereupon the other one almost screams "oh my god, that's, like, my favourite album ever" flings her arms above her head singing "shiiiinne onnn you diaaamonnnd".

I can't even begin to start on how utterly wrong that 5 minutes of my life was. I want to die. Right now.

Sounds to me like you were through on goal there.

In the messages people sent for the wedding one really made me laugh.

'Why can't Stevie Wonder see his mates on a Sunday night? Because he's married'.

Wife: Why are you laughing, it's because he's blind!

I liked that one too.....a bit left-field compared to the other 'more traditional' messages but knew you'd like it!

After a long "did that Floyd band have a song with money dropping coins in it or something" during which I could have cheerfully slashed my own jugular to get away from the pain, I quietly mentioned to one of them that the song is called Money from Dark Side Of The Moon, whereupon the other one almost screams "oh my god, that's, like, my favourite album ever" flings her arms above her head singing "shiiiinne onnn you diaaamonnnd".

*shakes head* grim times

Broke up with my gf, who I was sharing a place with, on Sunday. I said it might be best we don't contact each other unless we really need to, she took that the wrong way and said "Fine I'll fuck off then" Barely 6 hours pass and she's texting telling me she misses me again.

Yesterday I went round to pick some things up and she said she'd like to remain friends too. Then she suggests we go see the Christmas lights get turned on next week. Probably the most relationship-y thing she could think of basically. I said we'll see. Then we I got home she text me saying we should "Make a night of it and watch a film, have some drinks and order some food in"

Now I've never stayed friends with any of my ex's, never wanted to, but she's different. I'd love to still have her in my life as a friend, because she is my best friend and she's great, but this all just seems counter productive if she's to get over the break up. To me at least anyway.

I had to laugh when I went round yesterday though. She, holding back tears, said something along the lines of "If I offered myself to you right now, you'd wanna have sex and you know you would!" I told her that was daft and if I said I wouldn't have sex with her she'd try and make out it to be because I don't find her attractive any more and if I did have sex with her, she'd be moaning that I used her, so I couldn't win.

She didn't have a reply at first. Then said "Well part of me wishes you would try it on with me. Maybe you'd realise what you're missing and fall back in love with me"

Give me strength.

Went into the bathroom this morning after the missus had been in there. Brushed my teeth. Walked out and switched the light off.

Then I get "what did you do that for?" and I says, "do what?". "Turn off the light, I was going back in there". Like I knew that.

Now what the fuckety fuck!! I just held my finger to the light switch and carefully demonstrated how to use the light switch in my most professional mong voice ever. On and Off repeatedly for about a minute or so. Didn't go down too well.

What is it with women? same as the fuckin toilet seat thing. You're old enough to know how to lift/put down a fuckin toilet seat, switch on/off a light switch etc!!

Argumentative nutjobs.

Broke up with my gf, who I was sharing a place with, on Sunday. I said it might be best we don't contact each other unless we really need to, she took that the wrong way and said "Fine I'll fuck off then" Barely 6 hours pass and she's texting telling me she misses me again.

Yesterday I went round to pick some things up and she said she'd like to remain friends too. Then she suggests we go see the Christmas lights get turned on next week. Probably the most relationship-y thing she could think of basically. I said we'll see. Then we I got home she text me saying we should "Make a night of it and watch a film, have some drinks and order some food in"

Now I've never stayed friends with any of my ex's, never wanted to, but she's different. I'd love to still have her in my life as a friend, because she is my best friend and she's great, but this all just seems counter productive if she's to get over the break up. To me at least anyway.

I had to laugh when I went round yesterday though. She, holding back tears, said something along the lines of "If I offered myself to you right now, you'd wanna have sex and you know you would!" I told her that was daft and if I said I wouldn't have sex with her she'd try and make out it to be because I don't find her attractive any more and if I did have sex with her, she'd be moaning that I used her, so I couldn't win.

She didn't have a reply at first. Then said "Well part of me wishes you would try it on with me. Maybe you'd realise what you're missing and fall back in love with me"

Give me strength.

Was it any good then?

Give me strength.

That shit's going to get messy. Your only option to avoid lots of teary texts and being stalked and then hated once you meet someone else is to murder her. It's the best long term solution for you both.

Give me strength.

Has she got a sister/best friend you can plough? That usually puts the cat amongst the "Let's remain friends" pigeons.

I'm still mates with all but one of my exes, but that's because I'm awesome/friendly/a mug (delete where applicable)

I tried to stay friends with my first proper girlfriend after we split up when I was 19, it was horrific. I had all good intentions but only agreed to it as she wanted to - really she was hoping we'd get back together. After about a month of her persistent texts and emails I told her I wanted nothing to do with her any more. Soon worked. Besides her going mental and lying about being pregnant (as we hadn't had sex for 6 months I wanted to know who the father was, she didn't respond well to that) it was all fine. I imagine she hates me to this day.

Give me strength.

that was the key fella right there. women fucking hate not being chased but use it against you when you do. I broke up with my ex around this time last year and chased her for weeks which she loved, as soon as i stopped she wanted to get back. (like a mug i did) then when we inevitably broke up again in may i thought fuck it and left it, as the weeks went on she got more and more arrogant saying it must be hard for me not texting her drunk and stuff. i barely entered into the conversations with her about us and let her get stuff from the house and basically kept it normal as i could. anyway i met a new girl and got tagged in a few pics with her on facebook and right away she was ringing me up going mental (3 months after she broke up with me!) the stupid bitch. were not even friends on fb and i deleted all her mates so how the fuck she is stalking me i dont know but she is..... twisted bitch. if i'd chased her she would have been laughing her head off. and they say we have ego's? fucking rats with tits as someone quite rightly tagged.

Does anyone feel like they have to open a conversation with their Mrs, with the caveat "i'm sorry" at the start?

I know women are really sensitive and in touch with their feelings and all that but some days man, I feel like anything I say to my bird shes gonna get in a mood over it. Not just when the painters are in either.

Thats why I like her though cos shes really feminine and girly but on the other hand ready to fucking kill me at the drop of a hat.

Give me strength.

Kill her. Its your only hope.

Broke up with my gf' date=' who I was sharing a place with, on Sunday. I said it might be best we don't contact each other unless we really need to, she took that the wrong way and said "Fine I'll fuck off then" Barely 6 hours pass and she's texting telling me she misses me again.

Give me strength.[/quote']

get it bummed you queg

I went round again last night, simply because I missed my last bus home. Only stayed for about an hour because she stopped chatting sensibly and tried seducing me. She had like a leotard on under her jammies and looked hot as fuck. I managed to resist the urge to rattle it and went out.

This morning my mum phoned me and asked if I could bring back her casserole dish back through. She doesn't know we've broken up and I intent to keep it that way for a while, but anyway I went to get it, ended up chatting with the ex for about an hour and we both admitted we both needed sexual release and we ended up 69in' and bucking.

After we'd finished I was getting ready for the "Are we back together?" or the tears or the anything, but instead we had a laugh, walked into town together and went our separate ways. No texts or phone calls as of yet..

I've just replied to your post in the 'Would you sleep...' thread. I rest my case

And like others have already pointed out, this is the World of a Woman thread, not the World of Adebisi thread. I'm not meaning to be arsey but its not like she's done anything wrong here, is it? I'm guessing it was you that ended it

It was me who ended it yeah and I don't think you're been arsey at all mate. I know I've done fucked up. We've always been that type of couple, fuck up after fuck up. Never really learning from our mistakes or past arguments and in the end it got too much for me, even though it was me causing a lot of it.

I know I've done wrong here, stupid beyond belief. No excuses really, I could try and blame it on the sexual tension from last night/this morning, or try and make out she was throwing herself at me (she was tbf) and I couldn't help it, but I could have helped it. I could have turned her down and left. I did a really shitty thing and it'll probably mess with her head and make her feel even worse.

But anyway, as you say, this is a thread for the silliness of women, not the silliness of me(n). I suspect this will come back to cause me some grief and its no more than I deserve.

I'm not here to beat you up about what you've done (others may see it differently)...you seem to be managing that quite well on your own. I'm just saying I don't think your own head could cope with any more complications at the minute

Sister in law works part time, about ten hours a week and has done for no apparent reason since all her kids went to school. Her husband lost his job and they nearly lost their house over it, he's got another one recently and they are slowly getting back on their feet. At one point they had virtually no food in the cupboard but would spend a fortune every month on dog food and vet bills, at one point they were borrowing money just to buy food for themselves and their kids. The two dogs died in quick succession last year but now that her husband has got a job guess what she do? Goes out and buys 2 large dogs that need shitloads of food every day but it's ok as she's "home most days so can look after them". She got a load of travel brochures the other day and is applying the pressure to go on holiday to Las Vegas. Some women think money grows on trees.