You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

44 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Another from the hotel adjacent to the brothel. I think we can all agree it meets the standards expected on this thread.

I applied the beans myself so as to curry favour with the fit Eastern European waitress.

5/10. 

0EC56731-D89E-4482-85AB-F6A8026728CE.jpeg

Take it to the McCanns thread you dirty bastard 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, YorkshireRed said:

Another from the hotel adjacent to the brothel. I think we can all agree it meets the standards expected on this thread.

I applied the beans myself so as to curry favour with the fit Eastern European waitress.

5/10. 

Is hotel another name for prison where you are from?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

5/10. 

It might have been OK before you drowned it in beans.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

5/10. 

I used to think you were human. Not anymore.

50 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

"Good morning sir, how would you like your breakfast?"

"I'm a registered sex offender"

"Right you are"

I’m pro beans, and the breakkie looks sound, but that is still funny, so have a rep.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

5/10. 

Didn't realise they could serve vaginal discharge courtesy of the brass house across the street.

• Upvote 2

I got this from Shiraz in town on Tuesday. I know it's been posted plenty of times before on here. But some subtle changes from when I was there last. 

Negative

I asked for no mushrooms - but got them anyway. 

The bacon was both undercooked and underneath all that white shit on it. 

Hash brown is different and not better for it - and deep fried in fat not hot enough. There also used to be 2 I think. 

Tomato - almost raw it was that undercooked. 

Toast - you can't see it on the picture, but buttered badly, just a couple of scapes in the middle of the bread. 

Positive

They used to microwave the beans and now they seem to be cooking them so the juice thickens. 

It was £10.50 with the tea. There's inflation everywhere I suppose, but I'm sure when I was there last it was a couple of quid less. 

All in all, I felt standards have dropped. It used to be one of the best in town, but I'll be looking for somewhere new next time I'm in town. In fact I'd sooner go to McDonald's next door and have a sausage & egg mcmuffin than this and I try never to do McDonald's. 

IMG_20220323_093810.jpg

• Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I got this from Shiraz in town on Tuesday. I know it's been posted plenty of times before on here. But some subtle changes from when I was there last. 

Negative

Hash brown is different and not better for it - and deep fried in fat not hot enough. There also used to be 2 I think. 

Toast - you can't see it on the picture, but buttered badly, just a couple of scapes in the middle of the bread. 

Positive

They used to microwave the beans and now they seem to be cooking them so the juice thickens. 

It was £10.50 with the tea. There's inflation everywhere I suppose, but I'm sure when I was there last it was a couple of quid less. 

All in all, I felt standards have dropped. It used to be one of the best in town, but I'll be looking for somewhere new next time I'm in town. In fact I'd sooner go to McDonald's next door and have a sausage & egg mcmuffin than this and I try never to do McDonald's. 

IMG_20220323_093810.jpg

At least they had the good grace to slice your toast properly. Almost like letting a death row inmate have one last wank before they flick the switch. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

Negative

Positive

IMG_20220323_093810.jpg

I'd be wanting my money back for the mushroom debacle.

• Upvote 1