You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Saudi Investor buy 25% liverpool stock

Redzawi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still suffering from flu so i am lying in my sick bed in a hawaiin shirt and have just shaved of my beard thst i grew this week to leave a proper moustache. I look like one of the dead columbians in scarface so my excuse for the exclamation marks is that i am a tit!!!!!

Serious note i know it is has been asked before but is this prince of the royal line in other words is fadh and abdullah in his name the the old kings of saud

hopefully (though i doubt it!) this means GG really is preparing to fuck off for good and wipe off half of the clubs debt with the money he received from the sale of his NHL team!

Sky Sports | Football | News | Reds warned over investment

Potential Liverpool-investor Prince Faisal will have nothing to do with the club unless they can prove they are in a good financial position.

The Saudi prince has reportedly been in contact with Liverpool co-owner George Gillett over a potential buy-out of his share, and he also has eyes on Tom Hicks' half of the club.

However, Barry Didato, an aide of Faisal, has insisted that any potential investment could be determined by the club's bank balance, with Faisal unwilling to clear any debts.

Didato said: "His Highness' shareholding could go from anything from nought to 100 per cent.

"The debt has to be at a manageable level before Prince Faisal would invest and the current level is high.

"He cannot be looked to as someone who is going to clean up the balance sheet - Gillett has to deal with this.

"But he cannot be seen as a solution to the debt or problems in the existing relationship between the owners."

Edited by old skool tom

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
hopefully (though i doubt it!) this means GG really s preparing to fuck off for good and wipe off half of the clubs debt with the money he received from the sale of his NHL team!

Sky Sports | Football | News | Reds warned over investment

Potential Liverpool-investor Prince Faisal will have nothing to do with the club unless they can prove they are in a good financial position.

The Saudi prince has reportedly been in contact with Liverpool co-owner George Gillett over a potential buy-out of his share, and he also has eyes on Tom Hicks' half of the club.

However, Barry Didato, an aide of Faisal, has insisted that any potential investment could be determined by the club's bank balance, with Faisal unwilling to clear any debts.

Didato said: "His Highness' shareholding could go from anything from nought to 100 per cent.

"The debt has to be at a manageable level before Prince Faisal would invest and the current level is high.

"He cannot be looked to as someone who is going to clean up the balance sheet - Gillett has to deal with this.

"But he cannot be seen as a solution to the debt or problems in the existing relationship between the owners."

Cheeky cunt using us to get his name in the paper

Faisal is about as far from the throne in UAE as the crushed foetus of Princess Diana (Queen of Hearts™) and Dodi Al Fayed

"His Highness", the fucking cheeky twat

Starting to sound like a Scouse version of Coming to America

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

GG:The Royal Penis is clean, your Highness

00_hakem.jpg

They've already got the posters printed for the handover press conference

comingToAmerica.gif

redzawi - can you fill us in on who and what his standing is in the saudi royal family. I read in an article that if he bought into Liverpool he wou;ld talk to his elder brother who is head of the Saudi FA and he is hrh prince sultan bin fahad bin abdulaziz so please can someone, Redzawi if possible as we knowyou know your stuff let us know Who he is?

Princes are ten a penny over there aren't they?

Yeah, I went on Holiday there once and entered the Country as Fugitive. I left as Prince ZZ Top son of Dodi bin Donkey III and had four Wives to fend for as well.

I'm still unsure of what exactly happened over that week.

Saudi league chief expects more investors

(UKPA) – 50 minutes ago

Take-overs at Manchester City and Portsmouth could lead to middle-eastern investors targeting another 10 English teams, according to the head of the Saudi Arabia league.

Ali Al Faraj's takeover at Pompey was announced this week, while Manchester City were bought by the Abu Dhabi United Group in 2008 - and Liverpool have recently been linked with investment from Prince Faisal bin Fahd bin Abdullah al-Saud.

"In one year's time, if there was no backfire and everyone is settled, I am sure at least 10 more investors will come," said Dr Hafez Al Medlej, chairman of the Saudi Professional League Commission. "Not necessarily to the Premier League. They might come and buy some clubs at the Championship level."

Al Medlej is excited by the middle-eastern investment in clubs but admits Portsmouth owner Al Faraj is not known in Saudi circles.

"I hope Al Faraj has success, but we never heard of this guy," he said at the Leaders In Football summit at Stamford Bridge. "I asked my friends and no-one knows him. For three days, I see there is no picture of him in the Saudi papers.

"If he comes with the money and leaves the management to those who know about it then that's good."

In contrast, Al Medlej is fully aware of Prince Faisal, who has been involved in discussions with George Gillett, one half of the American ownership with Texan Tom Hicks, about buying at least a part-share in Liverpool.

"They will benefit from the money that he will inject to the club," he added. "It will help them bring world-class players.

"They have Fernando Torres and Steven Gerrard and if they bring in two more they will be hot favourites again to win the league, or the Champions League."

The Press Association: Saudi league chief expects more investors

Who is this Prince Faisal? I can't google him as it comes up with false positives pointing to obviously more important, and probably wealthier, Prince Faisal's. He isn't even important enough for a Wikipedia entry, which puts him somewhere behind Chris de Burgh.

Looking up his investment company F6 gets no nearer him as all links point back to us, which is worrying in itself.