You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

Very cool.

Anyway just finished watching America's Game - '97 Broncos. Got to watch it on NFL GamePass and it was one of the best ones i have watched. Elway finally getting his superbowl ring at the expense of Brett Favre was boss, i just hope someday the Bills will win it and become a better than average team.

I hate watching those America's Game shows because they make me attached to the team so i end up checking on them every week like i always watch the Giants and the Steelers games now.

Very cool.

Anyway just finished watching America's Game - '97 Broncos. Got to watch it on NFL GamePass and it was one of the best ones i have watched. Elway finally getting his superbowl ring at the expense of Brett Favre was boss, i just hope someday the Bills will win it and become a better than average team.

I hate watching those America's Game shows because they make me attached to the team so i end up checking on them every week like i always watch the Giants and the Steelers games now.

Do you get to watch delayed games on Gamepass?

Not watching Monday Night Football is doing my head in.

Yeah if you get any of the passes apart from the "follow your team" one then you can watch any team in the archives, i was watching the Bills win over Seattle opening game last season. All of 2008 and 2009 games are on there, plus say a game finishes at 9:30pm then by 10pm the game will be in the archives ready to watch with no adverts so it's cut down to like an hour and a half which is good.

all of a sudden philssimmsking becomes a wheeler-dealer.

sits on his ass all season with his precious pro bowl lineup and now he starts tinkering.

twat - i was going to snap up steve smith*

*i see why you needed some new recievers though

all of a sudden philssimmsking becomes a wheeler-dealer.

sits on his ass all season with his precious pro bowl lineup and now he starts tinkering.

twat - i was going to snap up steve smith*

*i see why you needed some new recievers though

Sorry Neko :smile:

Bloody bye week kicked in big time and needed a tinker anyway, tailed off big time after a bright start

Nothing as insightful as Blitz was on a saturday morning. Five have a show but it's aimed at the newer fan, Sky did have Gameday which was boss but they've stopped showing it in the last two weeks because it had the KFC logo plastered all over it.

cheers.

can anyone remember the c4 presenter. Gary something if i recall. Is he still kicking around. He was the James Richardson of American sports.

Gary Imlach, huge leg. I still have about seven Superbowls (including Elway's swan song) on video back home. Imlach wrote a book about his dad a couple of years ago 'My Father and Other Working Class Football Heroes'. It won the William Hill Sports Book of the Year award.

Interesting results in Group A (or is it Group B)this week. What happened Odris?? Looks like the wankers are going to blow you away. Its akin to the Lions taking down the patriots or something like that. No offence to the wankers by the way!!

Good game in Green Bay last night. You gotta hand it to Favre.

Some amazing catches by wideouts this weekend. Check them out on NFL.com highlights but the funniest part of the action this weekend was to see those 2 raider wide receivers run into each other. They really are a messy organisation. Long may it continue.

Go Bolts.