You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Murdoch's Scum Credentials All In Order I See

Anubis

In my time as Sun editor I maligned minorities. But now, I'm being paid by The Guardian to write this, I’ve come to realise how language demeans incomers

Cunt.

He's known all along how language demeans not just migrants but any group who will serve as "the Other".  He knows what he's doing with language, he knows how people suffer as a result and he knows how he can keep getting paid for inflicting pain on people, the sociopathic shitrat.

I will laugh when he dies.

• Upvote 2

There's a petition to charge the fuckers with incitement to racial hatred.

There's a 0.00000000000000000001% chance (if that) that this will work, but at least it feels like doing something positive.

https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Rt_Hon_Jeremy_Wright_QC_MP_Attorney_General_charge_The_Sun_with_incitement_under_S22_of_the_Public_Order_Act_1986/?aOBhtab

• Upvote 2

There's a 0.00000000000000000001% chance (if that) that this will work, but at least it feels like doing something positive.

https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Rt_Hon_Jeremy_Wright_QC_MP_Attorney_General_charge_The_Sun_with_incitement_under_S22_of_the_Public_Order_Act_1986/?aOBhtab

Signed.

What happens when it reaches 5000? Does it get forwarded to Attorney General or they look for more numbers?

Guest Pistonbroke

Signed.

What happens when it reaches 5000? Does it get forwarded to Attorney General or they look for more numbers?

Also signed. 

I know that a petition requires 100.000 signatures to make it eligible for debate at the house of Commons,  not sure if it is the same for the attorney General to take action or less. 

https://petition.parliament.uk/help

It's past the 20,000 mark.

• 2 weeks later...

7 DECEMBER 2015 - 8:54AM | POSTED BY TONY CONNELLY

'The Sun's investigation into Europe's weak border controls 'was made up'

Shares

the_sun.jpg?itok=EHetSTve

The Sun's investigation which attempted to expose the lack of security at Europe’s border controls has been called into question after the Croatian Interior Ministry claimed parts of the story were fabricated.

In an article titled ‘a damning exposure of Europe’s lax borders’, Sun investigator, Emile Ghessen, says he smuggled himself some 2,000 miles from Turkey to Paris without ever having to show his passport.

sun_investigation.jpg?itok=2PT09YwO

The purpose of the story was to highlight the apparent ease of which the Paris terrorist attackers were able to make their way across Europe and carry out the attacks without being caught at any border control points.

However, the Croatian Interior Ministry accused Ghessen of making up parts of the story and published a scan of his passport that it said it made during border checks.

sun-passport4_0.jpg?itok=hoUa71et

In his article, Ghessen discusses how he was able to easily evade border officers on a train journey to Zagreb saying: “The police never checked the toilet. Four hours later I was in Zagreb and spent the night in a hostel."

The Croatian Interior Ministry took issue Ghessen’s assertions that he never had to show his passport and released a statement which read: "Police Directorate denies part of the article published on the website of the British newspaper The Sun, which claims that a journalist managed to pass through Croatia without being checked by the Croatian border police.

"In fact, Croatian border police registered Emile Pierre Ghessen on 23 November at 2.10 pm at the Tovarnik railway border crossing where he entered the Republic of Croatia, and on 24 November at 5.20 pm at the Zagreb Airport border crossing, where he exited the Republic of Croatia."

A spokesman for The Sun said it was “currently investigating concerns that have been raised about this story.

"The journalist concerned is not a member of The Sun's staff but a freelance documentary maker, whose work has been used by national broadcasters, newspapers and websites."

The story, which was published on page 26 of The Sun on Saturday 5 December, has since been removed from The Sun’s website.

Facebook and Twitter accounts thought to belong to Ghessen have been closed.

On Facebook, Croatian Interior Minister Ranko Ostojić wrote: "I am glad when the police quickly finds liars like these, so-called professional journalists, and catch them lying about hiding in a toilet where they belong, together with the newspapers which employ them.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sun-story-investigator-paris-without-passport-made-up-croatia-interior-minister-claims-a6762281.html

Emile Ghessen who claims to be a former royal marine and went to school with Jihadi John be interesting to see if that was also made up.

• Upvote 2

On Facebook, Croatian Interior Minister Ranko Ostojić wrote: "I am glad when the police quickly finds liars like these, so-called professional journalists, and catch them lying about hiding in a toilet where they belong, together with the newspapers which employ them.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sun-story-investigator-paris-without-passport-made-up-croatia-interior-minister-claims-a6762281.html

Emile Ghessen who claims to be a former royal marine and went to school with Jihadi John be interesting to see if that was also made up.

"In a toilet where they belong."

Boss.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Ha!  Fuck you, you cunts!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/press/the-sun-told-to-put-apology-to-jeremy-corbyn-on-front-page-a6782181.html

Jeremy Corbyn has been handed a major victory over Britain’s leading tabloid, after The Sun was ordered to publish a front page correction for a story which falsely claimed the Labour leader only agreed to be initiated as a Privy Councillor because his party stood to gain financially.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/dec/22/cameron-osborne-and-murdoch-back-together-at-moguls-christmas-knees-up

2400.jpg?w=300&q=85&auto=format&sharp=10

David Cameron was joined by George Osborne at Rupert Murdoch’s Christmas house party on Monday night, an event where half the Conservative cabinet went to toast the media magnate.

John Whittingdale, the culture secretary, whose job it is to regulate the media industry, and Priti Patel, the employment minister who attends cabinet meetings, were among the other ministers present at a gathering with rightwing columnists and Jerry Hall, the former model and new partner of the 84-year-old media patriarch.

Rebekah Brooks was the most senior News Corp UK executive in attendance, alongside the group’s national newspaper editors John Witherow, Tony Gallagher and Martin Ivens in what is understood to be her first chance to raise a glass with the prime minister since being reappointed as chief executive in September.

Two former journalists who have proved Murdoch’s most vociferous supporters in government – Boris Johnson and Michael Gove – were both understood to be out of London: “Otherwise they wouldn’t have turned down the invitation of the year,” sniffed one News Corp insider of the boss’s bash.Although Murdoch has retained personal links to Osborne and other members of the cabinet, the media mogul is understood to have been particularly hostile to Cameron because of the prime minister’s decision to launch the Leveson inquiry into the media in the wake of the phone-hacking scandal.

Unassuming from the outside, despite its location between the Ritz hotel and St James’s Palace in London, Murdoch’s flat has a large balcony overlooking Green Park. It isn’t known if the prime minister, who has admitted to his struggle to give up smoking in the past, was among those going outside for a sneaky drag.

By 9pm, a party which started three hours earlier had started to wind down and several ministers, including Cameron and Osborne, headed to the Conservative Christmas party being held at the Sexy Fish restaurant in Mayfair.

Murdoch’s early-evening gathering is the first to be attended by such political big beasts since the mogul’s huge Kensington Palace party in June 2011. Then Labour leader Ed Miliband and many of his shadow team joined Cameron in full public view before the most devastating of revelations about phone hacking emerged.

This year’s party, held at night and at home, may have been smaller but it marks Murdoch’s return to the centre of power more than almost anything else, the culmination of the process that has seen him regain his position at the top of British life.

• Upvote 1

Fuck me Jerry Hall and that lizard Murdoch in bed together that's an image that won't leave my mind for awhile ,..A Texan republican and an Australian facist a match made in heaven...

"So Jerry what attracted you to the sun dried wrinkly bag of bones"?

Jerry " I spilt up with Mick years ago I'll have you know"

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck me Jerry Hall and that lizard Murdoch in bed together that's an image that won't leave my mind for awhile ,..A Texan republican and an Australian facist a match made in heaven...

"So Jerry what attracted you to the sun dried wrinkly bag of bones"?

Jerry " I spilt up with Mick years ago I'll have you know"

Apparently they're going to form a band - Jerry and the Pacemaker.

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

In 1995 Private Cheryl James was found dead of a single gunshot wound to the head near Deepcut Barracks.  She was 18.  It has since emerged that she  "may have been sexually coerced or raped the night before, or before the time of her death"  It is unclear whether she committed suicide or whether she was murdered.

If you need to write a report on this tragedy, don't forget to adopt a prurient leering tone and to refer to the rape as a "romp".

12662422_10154073338889218_5484251976358

It seems that "the paper that supports our boys" couldn't care less about "our girls".