You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A thread about a man named Xabi

dave u

What to do?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. What to do?

• Buy Dave House, Gerrard centre mid, go 442.
    • Buy Augero, Gerrard centre mid, stay 4231.
    • Gerrard in the hole, buy centre mid, stay 4231
    • Don’t care, kill Rafa, burn down RBS

Crawl out of his arse, you can see much more from out here, might even stop you spouting shit.

I'll back those that deserve to be backed and Alonso is to anyone with half a brain clearly someone in that category.

You can play fantasy football with the money he might bring in if you want, I'll deal with what we already have if it is all the same.

By the way typical response of someone who has fuck all to add to a debate and just wants his e-suck from whichever buddy he is agreeing with.

Go fuck yourself.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No player is bigger than the club and thats a FACT. I'm sure if he does go he won't be going with a gun at his head, it'll be because he wants to.

As a club and fans we need to move on and man up, instead of acting like a gang of Brosettes getting all militant because the nasty Goss brothers have kicked Ken out the band.

You can tell when the other side has no arguement as they take things that arn't there, take them to the extreme and then think they have made a point.

No one said Xabi was bigger than Liverpool Football Club at any time.

Showing loyalty to a class act and servant of this club is not suggesting he is bigger than the club.

You are all hypocrites as if Rafa turned round tomorrow and decided Gerrard or Torres could net a handsome sum would you be sitting there spouting how "no player is bigger than the club?" like fuck would you.

I'll back those that deserve to be backed and Alonso is to anyone with half a brain clearly someone in that category.

You can play fantasy football with the money he might bring in if you want, I'll deal with what we already have if it is all the same.

By the way typical response of someone who has fuck all to add to a debate and just wants his e-suck from whichever buddy he is agreeing with.

Go fuck yourself.

You have to be TomR's brother/kid, your 'arguments' are basically your own biased opinions which you seem to think we've got to respect, you can't debate with someone who just serves up the tripe you've done with that long winded post of yours.

I'll be blunt.

You talk utter shite.

Rafa's had more shit off the owners than Xabi's had off the manager and he's continually fucked Madrid off.

Now crawl back under whatever stone you came from.

The owners tried to replace him when they were wrong to do so.

Rafa tried to replace Alonso when they were wrong to do so.

Where exactly did he get more shit?

Was Rafa offered the Real job before Liverpool? No because he would have took it in a fucking second.

Did Alonso turn down Real to sign for Liverpool? Yes he did.

So that's an actual difference other than your "more shit" reference which you failed to back up.

You can tell when the other side has no arguement as they take things that arn't there, take them to the extreme and then think they have made a point.

No one said Xabi was bigger than Liverpool Football Club at any time.

Showing loyalty to a class act and servant of this club is not suggesting he is bigger than the club.

You are all hypocrites as if Rafa turned round tomorrow and decided Gerrard or Torres could net a handsome sum would you be sitting there spouting how "no player is bigger than the club?" like fuck would you.

Stop comparing xabi to Gerrard & Torres, he's nowhere close to those two, he's had one brilliant season after being poor for the previous two(something he himself hinted at in an interview), and playing pretty 60 foot passes may give you an erection but that doesn't mean it's vital to the team.

You have to be TomR's brother/kid, your 'arguments' are basically your own biased opinions which you seem to think we've got to respect, you can't debate with someone who just serves up the tripe you've done with that long winded post of yours.

Are you still here?

I thought I told you to go fuck yourself.

Bing ... pow....

Let's not forget the stone genius of "He may have been the reason we were challenging for the title but he was also the reason we didn't win the title."

Like most internet forums, far too many people on here just base their opinions on who it means they can be seen to agree with.

Thats just an extension of the TLW classic "Whatever we win will be inspite of him not because of him".

Stop comparing xabi to Gerrard & Torres, he's nowhere close to those two, he's had one brilliant season after being poor for the previous two(something he himself hinted at in an interview), and playing pretty 60 foot passes may give you an erection but that doesn't mean it's vital to the team.

He was not poor.

Way to miss the point. :wallbutt:

You are right YOU can't debate, you see to do that you would have to be able to comprehend what the other person is saying. Once again someone who has no point has taken a point I didn't make or misunderstood one I did and seen it as an acceptable rebuttle. You did however say he was "poor" which was utter shite and comes from people hearing lies so often they begin to believe them.

Played lid...

Alonso one of the best players we have ever had.

Kinel.

So he isn't?

I pity some of you, you can't see true class when it is right in front of you.

He improved this team massively from the day he came, he helped us win a European Cup and last season he was as good as the two best players in our side, one of whom has been here less time and yet is considered one of the best players we've ever had.

What's up lad, not been on showboat enough for ya?

The owners tried to replace him when they were wrong to do so.

Rafa tried to replace Alonso when they were wrong to do so.

Where exactly did he get more shit?

Was Rafa offered the Real job before Liverpool? No because he would have took it in a fucking second.

Did Alonso turn down Real to sign for Liverpool? Yes he did.

So that's an actual difference other than your "more shit" reference which you failed to back up.

What a fucking twat.

Please, Please, fuck off from these forums with your shit misspelt username.

Who the fuck are you to say what Rafa was right and wrong in doing? What bastard coaching badges do you have? What fucking titles have you won?

You self righteous twat.

And WHEN THE FUCK DID ALONSO TURN DOWN MADRID, you lying cunt, Madrid never put in a fucking offer for him, they were too slow.

And how the fuck do you know Rafa didn't turn down madrid? are you his agent?

Edit: grave errors were made which made me look silly =)

Hyppia is still a tard though, and im up for debate but not with somebody whos obviously fucking blinkered.

What a fucking twat.

Please, Please, fuck off from these forums with your shit misspelt username.

Who the fuck are you to say what Rafa was right and wrong in doing? What bastard coaching badges do you have? What fucking titles have you won?

You self richous twat.

And WHEN THE FUCK DID ALONSO TURN DOWN MADRID, you lying cunt, Madrid never put in a fucking offer for him, they were too slow.

And how the fuck do you know Rafa didn't turn down madrid? are you his agent?

Comedy gold, right there.

You silly Cunt,that's not a FACT,that's your OPINION!!!

He wanted rid of him to sign a player he couldn't get and for a fee that someone is now willing to pay 3 times more for....

you're right it was a fucking cracking decision, pity he never pulled it off.

So he isn't?

I pity some of you, you can't see true class when it is right in front of you.

He improved this team massively from the day he came, he helped us win a European Cup and last season he was as good as the two best players in our side, one of whom has been here less time and yet is considered one of the best players we've ever had.

What's up lad, not been on showboat enough for ya?

Torres as well as Alonso have a long way to go yet before they can be considered one of the best players to play for Liverpool.

Torres as well as Alonso have a long way to go yet before they can be considered one of the best players to play for Liverpool.

All things told, they really don't.

Talent wise alone they are comparable with any players we have ever had.

Best is a very vague term so it is not a stretch to say that both would classify through their ability, attitude and what they have already achieved.

He wanted rid of him to sign a player he couldn't get and for a fee that someone is now willing to pay 3 times more for....

He wanted to build a team he felt could win the title.

Is he wrong for doing that?

Muppet.

He wanted to build a team he felt could win the title.

Is he wrong for doing that?

Muppet.

And the best way to do that is sell better players you have to hope you can sign an inferior player you don't.

It is unfortunate that I am coming across like I have an agenda against Rafa when I actually don't. At the same time I don't think everything he does is right and I am realistic enough to know he has made mistakes. He is a fantastic manager, one of the best in the world and we are lucky to have him but if he shat in a bowl I wouldn't call it icecream.

Benitez cannot be faulted that the Owners wouldn't stumping up £18m for Barry last summer and he can't be faulted that Barry took the money and run to Citeh this summer.

It would be a huge loss if its true, even if we get 30 million for him.

Last year I would have been content with Alonso leaving and Barry coming in. (big mistake as it turned out!)

But this summer I was glad when Barry went To Man City as I thought it would mean Alonso would not be sold. If he does go he will need replacing, and with Barry now not an option, I cant think of many alternatives. Does anyone think Riera could play a more central role next season, and we could spend the money of a wide player?