You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The last thing I purchased

Thants

Guest TK-421
Seems I messed up the picture. Oops. It was a lovely guitar. Taylor 814ce for anyone who plays. Indian Rosewood back and sides. Spruce top. Lovely maple binding. Sounds lovely plugged in.

You've used "lovely" in that post three times, G. Does Mrs G need to worry?

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bought a guitar, Yamaha F310, told it's a good first guitar to get. Fuck knows what I'm going to do with it, learn to play I suppose.

I just WON a guitar! OK it's not top end (it's an Encore) but it appears to be part of a kit as it came with an amp too! Christmas raffle prize I didn't even know about. I just assumed it would be the usual CD or bottle of wine. Now awaiting the other piece of good news today.

They really are something...

I just hit January with a cliche purchase, a new set of dumbells. Decent spinlock 20kg metal set to replace my old plastic, falling apart, shit locks set that I bought when I was 14 (Me and a mate went and bought a set each in town when we were kids, then had to carry them all the way back to the car... 15 minute walk. I still remember the pain.)

Anyway, new set are spinlock, iron jobbies that will save space as well as hassle as well as notching up the weight a little.

Y20101107027.jpg

I couldn't resist. It uses DSP instead of normal IF filtering. DSP FFS! Sweet. I bet Radio China International sounds lovely on that.

Cusquena-Beer.jpg

Peruvian lager!

In 2 posts the most predictable and unpredictable purchases of all time.