You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

@Dr Nowt @AngryOfTuebrook

43 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’m always listening to that. 

It shames me to say, I think it might have been Stu Monty that first put me onto it on here. 

30 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Managed to at least find my top songs going through Safari. Let It Be was the 3rd top one last year as well. I’m consistent, I know that much. 

14B18ACD-391E-438A-85A5-B9E42C45C6D5.jpeg

Told you. California Stars isn’t too far down!

475B2CF9-FF16-4C12-A311-1BA9012BAF07.jpeg

Also this one from Wilco definitely came from Monty. 

Put that on with the Lyrics on Spotify and it’s fucking heavy. It would be a great song with no words, but still. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, John102 said:

Apparently im in the top 0.001% of Everly Brothers listeners.

My top 5 artists are Everly Brother, Beatles, The Cascades, Johnny Tillotson and Hank Williams.

No wonder @Bruce Spanner thought i was in my 80's.

Show us your top five songs and I'll add them to the playlist.

My top five songs is massively skewed by a few new albums I gave a few listens to. This is basically my top song (albeit in demo form, it's a good song, but not one I'd rate up there):

but I stand by this as one of the feel good pop songs of the year:

Love a bit of Japanese ska.

9 hours ago, John102 said:

It's one of the pages when they do the 2022 wrap, tells you your top artist and some %.

Finger on the pulse of modern music. I'll have to report it to spotify. Some old fart clearly has my log in details 

b5901937-a.png

0ce19844-3.png

Thanks mate - I’ll have to have a look on the laptop as I can’t see it on my phone. 

Also, what is happening with these interactive and scrollable screenshots of playlists people are posting? Never seen anything like it. Witchcraft.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, John102 said:

It's one of the pages when they do the 2022 wrap, tells you your top artist and some %.

Finger on the pulse of modern music. I'll have to report it to spotify. Some old fart clearly has my log in details 

b5901937-a.png

0ce19844-3.png

Nothing wrong there. I'm partial to a bit of "When Will I Be Loved" myself.

1 hour ago, Pidge said:

As a service it's great, I'd happily pay more if it went to the artists. As I said before, I regularly pay for gigs, physical media and merch, so not going to fret about the platform that let me explore 1183 artists over the last year.

I'm the same mate, I use it when I'm working from home but have cancelled my subscription for the winter and buy a load of CDs.

I think it is a concern though, the industry is having to change fast and a lot of musicians are losing out.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Mook said:

I'm the same mate, I use it when I'm working from home but have cancelled my subscription for the winter and buy a load of CDs.

I think it is a concern though, the industry is having to change fast and a lot of musicians are losing out.

Where do you buy your CD's from Mook?