You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

That's all folks?

King Emlyn

and they might just cruise to an european cup too. it's going to take some

stoping them

Inter will beat them.

Barcelona are the favourites by a mile. Messi v Evra was hillarious last year, imagine how he'd do this season when he's not actually playing against United on his own at 50% fitness :D

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We lost the title back in November/December when we fucked up against mickey mouse teams and we should have put daylight between us and Manu before they went to win the World club Championships.

If we had put daylight between oursleves and Manu they would have been under a lot more pressure when they arrived back and obviously the pints we spunked away would mean we'd stilll be top.

Anyway we should finish second and a new manager next season might lead to a challenge without us shooting ourselves in the foot

Ooooh, controversial.

Inter will beat them.

Barcelona are the favouites by a mile. Messi v Wes Brown was hillarious lst year, imagine how he'd do this season when he's not actually playing against United on his own at 50% fitness :D

yep you are right about that, forgot about them, barcelona have been unreal this season.don't think inter will beat the mancs though. but i hope so, if they win the league and euro, it will be f*cking shit

We lost the title back in November/December when we fucked up against mickey mouse teams and we should have put daylight between us and Manu before they went to win the World club Championships.

If we had put daylight between oursleves and Manu they would have been under a lot more pressure when they arrived back and obviously the pints we spunked away would mean we'd stilll be top.

Anyway we should finish second and a new manager next season might lead to a challenge without us shooting ourselves in the foot

A decent transfer window is as likely to lead to that outcome.

If we don't win at Old Trafford it's definitely over. Even if we win we still need to find 5 more points somewhere, which seems very unlikely. Realistically it's over. So far we've beaten the mancs at home and Chelsea twice, still we're out of it in February, a shame really.

Chelsea looked unbeatable this autumn. Then we beat them, and all of a sudden they had trouble with other teams as well. IF we win at Old Trafford (however unlikely) I’d cling to the hope they’ll slip up too. But this is my heart speaking. Then again it was my heart speaking at half time that day in May 2005 too.

A decent transfer window is as likely to lead to that outcome.

And a less cautious manager who takes a risk to win a game rather than not losing a game and one that doesnt conitually handicap his team with appalling substitutions.

Surprise surprise Stevie is fit to play at Real Madrid but not against Man City

I ask myself "How many games have there been where whilst watching it I've thought 'Yes, we're going to do these', and how many games have there been whilst watching it I've thought 'I can't see us winning this' "? The vast majority have been the latter and that's because I thought during all those games that we were mostly shite. After 5 years under Rafa's management I now think we are mostly shite in most games - whichever players you can point the finger at and say they are at fault.

I do believe that Rafa has had a lot of boardroom shite to contend with but I'm not convinced he had to get involved as much as he has. He has played politics as much as the rest of them which I believe can only have distracted him from the football.

That said, he is SOLELY responsible for the players who are sent out and for how they consistently perform. The buck stops with Rafa. He has had a gilt-edged opportunity to win this league this season and I believe he's blown it. I don't give a shit that we're still second because we should have still been first. With the way we have been and are performing we won't see ourselves back up there this season. In fact we were only top because the the usual rivals were/are not playing to their usually high standards.

I hope to God I'm wrong, but I can't see us ever winning the league under Rafa. Thanks for Istanbul and Cardiff Rafa, but I think over the 5 years you've failed. For me that means he's got to go. I'm gutted and depressed.