You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Its a fucking joke. i just trawled through the match thread and it was far worse than I expected. The amount of people calling Rafa a cunt made me want to puke. Cunt for bringing Kuyt on, who then scored, cunt for not bringing Torres on sooner, although he scored the winner anyway.

We are top of the league, granted United will probably regain it tomorrow but we will still be a comfortable second. People saying it doesn't matter he should go.

This is supposed to be a place for Liverpool supporters. I am not saying everyone has to agree on everything, but the level of abuse aimed at the team is disgraceful. I might as well follow the match on the blue kipper or cfcnet.

Goodnight.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I'm sure you just sit there chilled out when something a player does pisses you off.

Some people give a massive shit about us, and if one of our players fucks up for the umpteenth time, you get pissed off.

There's no excuse for calling Benitez a retarded cunt, similarly calling a player a cunt for a misplaced pass.

Why not? After someones 12th misplaced pass, or unable to trap a ball for 40k a week, people aren't going to sit there and fucking clap. Fuck sake, some people live in a dream world. People care, so they use very coarse language to describe something. If you call them a stupid twat, is that better? Or if you say he is fucking shit is that better? Or are you one of them who think everyone at the match is a robot that gets up and goes "come on lad, you can do it!" during a completely shit performance?

I know exactly what you mean mate but I can also see why people are pissed off.

Rafa thought the team he put out there were good enough to win today, they obviously weren't. But then Rafa quickly rectified the mistake and threw three players on who won the game for us.

End of. We won. And Torres only played fifteen minutes.

Just hope he doesnt get played for the full ninety for spain......

There's no excuse for calling Benitez a retarded cunt, similarly calling a player a cunt for a misplaced pass.

I call people cunt quite a lot but only in my work place and they deserve it believe me.

He was very lucky today with that team selection and it was a fucking massive gamble to take. I've got to be honest, I thought we would lose after seeing that line up and I also thought he had fucked us up big time.

We haven't played well all season and luck played its part a lot during the first part of the season but I think that was his luckiest escape yet.

Lets put it this way. If todays game was against Man Utd would he have rested all them players then? If they are on the bench they are fit to play in my opinion. They are professional footballers for fucks sake.

We got out of jail big time. Starting a game with six defenders against that lot! They were there for the mother of all beatings with our strongest team out from the start. Then when the job is done sub the players you think need a rest,simple. Why have them jogging up and down the side line till putting them on late in the game? Can't see that being much of a rest. But no I'm not calling Rafa a cunt ,but it was a strange selection today. Onwards and upwards and come on the hammers!!!!

Why not? After someones 12th misplaced pass, or unable to trap a ball for 40k a week, people aren't going to sit there and fucking clap. Fuck sake, some people live in a dream world. People care, so they use very coarse language to describe something. If you call them a stupid twat, is that better? Or if you say he is fucking shit is that better? Or are you one of them who think everyone at the match is a robot that gets up and goes "come on lad, you can do it!" during a completely shit performance?

Don't patronize me, I've been going the match for 30 odd years. If somebody called a player or the manager a retarded cunt I'd knock the fucker out.

There's a difference between letting shit like that slip in the heat of the moment at a game but typing it out on here isn't in the heat of the moment.

*Kuyt Miscontrols*

Phily : YOU FUCKING USELESS CUNT!! Actually...I better write that down and post it on the forums. Its great insight.

I do agree with you RIS. I am new on here but joined because i thought this was the forum where the most reflected and supposrtive fans where. Now days i think its some kind of monster is loose in here.

So much rafa bashing, player bashing and hatred. Why the hell is that? Emotions..

It is very though to be at the top of the leauge. Enjoy it! Its bloody hard i know but try to behave on the way to the best season so far under Rafa.

Get behind the manager, players and the club and live in the hope of number 19. Everybody knows that the club needs our support now.

YNWA from Norway

I do agree with you RIS. I am new on here but joined because i thought this was the forum where the most reflected and supposrtive fans where. Now days i think its some kind of monster is loose in here.

So much rafa bashing, player bashing and hatred. Why the hell is that? Emotions..

It is very though to be at the top of the leauge. Enjoy it! Its bloody hard i know but try to behave on the way to the best season so far under Rafa.

Get behind the manager, players and the club and live in the hope of number 19. Everybody knows that the club needs our support now.

YNWA from Norway

Were you on est1892?

YNWA from Norway

Welcome, it's good to see that you can speak English better than many on here.

I call people cunt quite a lot but only in my work place and they deserve it believe me.

He was very lucky today with that team selection and it was a fucking massive gamble to take. I've got to be honest, I thought we would lose after seeing that line up and I also thought he had fucked us up big time.

We haven't played well all season and luck played its part a lot during the first part of the season but I think that was his luckiest escape yet.

Lets put it this way. If todays game was against Man Utd would he have rested all them players then? If they are on the bench they are fit to play in my opinion. They are professional footballers for fucks sake.

I disagree completely with that Kev but I have no problem at all with the way you put that across.

The point RIS ( and my post on the main game thread ) are talking about , was the absolute filth posted on the main thread after Pompey's goals.

I agree with this. I'm mainly a lurker but I spend a fair bit of time on here. Normally I would be over the moon after such a win, but today it was more relief and I didn't celebrate the winner in the uncontrolled way I usually do.

I start to wonder if the negativty on here is starting to influence me a bit more than it should. I need to grow up. It's not right.