You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What have you tried?  

704 members have voted

1. 1. What have you tried?

• Rush / Poppers
    • Weed
    • Magic Mushrooms
    • Acid
    • Opiates
    • Cocaine
    • Ecstasy
    • Ketamine
    • Laughing Gas (Nitrous Oxide)
    • Crystal Meth

I've never taken them but the world would be missing some cultural gems without other people taking them.

Mb3iPP-tHdA

I don't particularly enjoy the feeling of being out of control when I've gotten completely hammered but the main reason for swerving weed as a youth is definitely the fact that Asthma meant that smoking anything would be retarded. Couldn't give a fuck what other people do really, athough if you're taking the likes of Heroin then you deserve everything you get. It's not like it's a surprise that it's a bit moreish.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never taken them but the world would be missing some cultural gems without other people taking them.

I don't particularly enjoy the feeling of being out of control when I've gotten completely hammered but the main reason for swerving weed as a youth is definitely the fact that Asthma meant that smoking anything would be retarded. Couldn't give a fuck what other people do really, athough if you're taking the likes of Heroin then you deserve everything you get. It's not like it's a surprise that it's a bit moreish.

I wouldn't say that opiates are moreish. They're a bit shit really. Hook right into the null circuit of the brain. That sucks arse.

Couldn't give a fuck what other people do really, athough if you're taking the likes of Heroin then you deserve everything you get. It's not like it's a surprise that it's a bit moreish.

Opiates are largely harmless drugs that will just send you to sleep though, it's mostly the crap that gets put into them which kills people.

Rockstars. Ibiza

Yes.

All the workers in Ibiza totally love the ket.

It's not something I fancy myself, got offered loads of it but gave it a miss, the stuff drops horses like 'one punch Jarv' for fucks sake. Why do you wanna do something that's gonna put you on your arse in a club?

Rockstars. Ibiza

Facebooks were better but mainly taken by the workers.

Yes.

All the workers in Ibiza totally love the ket.

It's not something I fancy myself, got offered loads of it but gave it a miss, the stuff drops horses like 'one punch Jarv' for fucks sake. Why do you wanna do something that's gonna put you on your arse in a club?

I tried it in a club and it's different than taking it in a room. The strobe lights put you in a trance and it was a laugh and a fucking half.

It's the workers drug of choice because it's cheap and effective.

I'd never touched anything until going to Ibiza last summer and 6 months there meant it was also inevitable that I would. Only now and again but I did have a laugh on them. When I got back over here, I didn't touch anything.

Got well and truly fucked over there this summer though. Some funny funny things happened whilst we were all wrecked.

Facebooks were better but mainly taken by the workers.

Missed these, gutted.

I tried it in a club and it's different than taking it in a room. The strobe lights put you in a trance and it was a laugh and a fucking half.

It's the workers drug of choice because it's cheap and effective.

I've seen mates on the stuff in a pub and they were fucked beyond belief so i swerved it, but like you say, the workers loved it, was with some crazy irish bird and she was dishing the stuff out to all her mates when we were in Amnesia and they weren't KO'd like I've seen others on it.

I'd never touched anything until going to Ibiza last summer and 6 months there meant it was also inevitable that I would. Only now and again but I did have a laugh on them. When I got back over here, I didn't touch anything.

Got well and truly fucked over there this summer though. Some funny funny things happened whilst we were all wrecked.

I'm waiting..............

Guest The Big Green Bastard
I'd never touched anything until going to Ibiza last summer and 6 months there meant it was also inevitable that I would. Only now and again but I did have a laugh on them. When I got back over here' date=' I didn't touch anything[/b'].

Are you on about drugs or birds? Still waiting for pervwatch pics...

I'm waiting..............

One story was robbing a pedalo whilst on Ket, pretending we were Pirates and trying to take over a Yacht only to have a shit load of bottles launched at us and Geordie Mike began having a Panic attack and started crying... He's 28.

That was in our second week and it got gradually more fucked up as we went along.

You would not believe half of the stuff that went on or stuff I've witnessed.

Are you on about drugs or birds? Still waiting for pervwatch pics...

Waiting to get my Camera back from one of the lads. I packed it away and he decided to get it out my bag and take it out the night I went home. He gets back on Friday but I've been informed there are some worthy pervwatch pics.

Waiting to get my Camera back from one of the lads. I packed it away and he decided to get it out my bag and take it out the night I went home. He gets back on Friday but I've been informed there are some worthy pervwatch pics.

In fact here is a taster that I found on my phone of the lovely Charlie's tits.

IMGP1838.jpg

Probably the best tits in London.

My first night in Ibiza I went off to get tablets and Ket with this welsh girl I'd just met, ended up getting lost at 6am with her, no cabs or anything anywhere, nothing not even a car. Ended up flagging this cab down about half an hour later on this roundabout, cab cost 15 euros back to the hotel so we went 3 times further away.

Amazing how friendly Ibiza is though, sitting there with a manc, a cockney and a welshy that I hadn't met before acting as if we were proper good mates. Living in London I'm defo not used to that.

My first night in Ibiza I went off to get tablets and Ket with this welsh girl I'd just met, ended up getting lost at 6am with her, no cabs or anything anywhere, nothing not even a car. Ended up flagging this cab down about half an hour later on this roundabout, cab cost 15 euros back to the hotel so we went 3 times further away.

Amazing how friendly Ibiza is though, sitting there with a manc, a cockney and a welshy that I hadn't met before acting as if we were proper good mates. Living in London I'm defo not used to that.

I've not seen a single fight over there. It is the most friendly, laidback place you can go to.