You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Meadow Soprano or Adriana La Cerva

Hooch

Meadow or Adriana  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Meadow or Adriana

Ade. Anybody who saw her taking tennis lessons at the start of season 3 should be voting the same way.

Hell yeah brother, was it just me who thought that new tennis instructor was well into her? I thought there was going to be a nice little side story there but it never materialised. Devo'd.

I think its the start of season 6. Meadow is doing a sexy dance for that lanky boyfriend she had in just her undies. If you put the zoom on you can watch that camel toe wiggle just for you!

Rep to the first man/woman who can post the pic.

Meadow was winning on the pics but Ade is comeing up fast from the behind (need to goto the toilet now!). Can't make up my mind now but the tennis scene is stuck in my head along with the fantasy of all three getting busy. Carmela eating Ade's pussy with Meadow doing the same to her mum!

I need some ice!

• 6 months later...

If the 2 of them were walking down the street, it's Meadow who you'd see first, and she who actually got my vote.

For sheer filth potential, mind, it'd be Adriana every time. The only thing stopping her getting the nod is that she had the shits for a season and a half. Puts me off a bit, that.

I would deffo prefer to 'sleep with Meadow's fish', as it were.

I actually knobbed one of Jamie-Lynn Sigler's good mates a couple of years back. She was the muckiest bird I've ever been with and was wearing skimpy knickers with 'Love Cock' in the Coca-Cola logo style.

Class, gets a man rep in my book.

If the 2 of them were walking down the street, it's Meadow who you'd see first, and she who actually got my vote.

For sheer filth potential, mind, it'd be Adriana every time. The only thing stopping her getting the nod is that she had the shits for a season and a half. Puts me off a bit, that.

You reckon? I think the opposite myself, I think Adriana is the most obviously stunning of the two, tall, awesome figure, long hair, just stunning. While Meadow is fit but has other appealing features.

I'd like to make number two in her pants.

[YOUTUBE]ffkIbrgAbzY[/YOUTUBE]