You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bible

windass

the ending was shit but I've been stuck in hotel rooms too ,pre internet access and have read it ....it convinced me that all religion is shit and im 1billion % certain that its nothing more than the Stephen King of 2000 years ago's best seller thats been latched onto by nuts looking for some meaning to their sad existence ,and by others as a excuse to rule others ...after this world is destroyed by a nucleur war ,imagine if the only thing that survived above ground will be a David Beckham biography ,would the miricle of the fishes now be the miricle of seeing through walls ??

Guest thePoet
the ending was shit but I've been stuck in hotel rooms too ,pre internet access and have read it ....it convinced me that all religion is shit and im 1billion % certain that its nothing more than the Stephen King of 2000 years ago's best seller thats been latched onto by nuts looking for some meaning to their sad existence ,and by others as a excuse to rule others ...after this world is destroyed by a nucleur war ,imagine if the only thing that survived above ground will be a David Beckham biography ,would the miricle of the fishes now be the miricle of seeing through walls ??

So much for a bit of respect, eh?

Mathew, Mark, Luke and John's were drab and boring but the lesser known testament of Dave was full of Filth and I have often had a sly wank whilst reading of Mary's adventures with the men of the middle east. What she did with that Donkey after that Jesus fella was born was utter filth.

Dirty girl was our Mary.

I've been reading it the past week for the first time

It's not bad, don't have a clue about what it's going on most of the time but it's ok.

There's a variety of different kinds of literature in the Bible. Two of my favourite books are the Gospel of John (I find this has a bit more depth/colour than the other gospel accounts), and a short epistle, James, near the back (this has some good, straightforward practical stuff).

Good luck with it, anyway.

There's a variety of different kinds of literature in the Bible. Two of my favourite books are the Gospel of John (I find this has a bit more depth/colour than the other gospel accounts), and a short epistle, James, near the back (this has some good, straightforward practical stuff).

Good luck with it, anyway.

Thanks, I've been meaning to read it all my life. I finally got round to it last week when I was given one .

It's difficult to understand but the points are coming across. I've never been the best reader anyway though, but I should be fine.