You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Why do YOU believe Rafa will bring us no.19?

Jens

In the last 13 league games of the season we accumulated more points than any other side of the premiership (31). If we can strengthen the 1st x1, play a more consistent team and are more adventurous away from home and look to put teams to the sword home & away then we have a great chance of competing.

I don´t believe, for that the financial gap between us and the others are to big, but I certainly hope he can.....

And on a limited budget I don´t think there is a manager in the world who would have beaten Rafa´s accomplishments.....

Guest TK-421

He may or may not do it but he is well placed to take the team forward and with his success in Europe has earned the right to have another season at least. There is no point changing with the ownership of the club and our finances in such a precarious position.

It depends on many things i guess.

1. The amount of money he'll receive

2. Type of players he buys

3. The way Rafa approach three cups and PL

- Rotation

- Priorities

4. Learnt from his previous mistakes

....and much more

He certainly seems to have the abilities, but i'm not quite about his players. We defo need two more top notch players. We'll see..

I don't think we will.

Not necessarily due to any weaknesses on Rafa's half but simply because our rivals are so strong. Unfortunately I can onyl see United and Chelsea's rivalry increasing and driving each other on to improve. It'll take a hell of an effort from ourselves and Arsenal just to hang onto those two.

A

The way the team performed in the second half of the season was excellent, and I feel that was in large part due to the settled formation as well as the purchase of Skrtel, and not "rotation for rotation's sake". I feel that IF Rafa continues with the same formation throughout the majority of next season, we will challenge. The team should function better with a pre-season training in this formation, and come to know their roles and how to attack opposing teams better. I believe he will, and that's why I think he can win us the title.

Yes he can bring us the league but I think it could take up to 3 seasons to do it.

Which he should be given because no other manager at present could do what he is doing better.

The reason I think he can win it is simply he wont be happy till he has.He's stubborn but has a burning in him to be the best.

I believe rafa will deliver the title within the next 2 seasons.I think he has finally settled on a team of 15 players and proved that towards the end of last season.sadly the tall lad losin out as i rate the player but fuck it ,we were winning all round us.

Won the title in spain without the money of barca and real so not sure if it comes down to that.Mancs will lose experience this year with giggs and ginger gettin phased out and hopefully ladyboy fuckin off to madrid,russians look like a sinkin ship at the moment with fat frank gonzo to italy,grant gettin sacked and mongo on 24 hour suicide watch.So now with the players we have ,gotta go all guns blazing from the start of the season.

Rafa deserves our support