You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guilty confessions

Spy Bee

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just been making some toast and found myself singing "I'm gonna toast me up" to the tune of I want to sex you up.

Rumours there may have been a bit of an odd dance going on are, as of yet, unconfirmed.

The shame.

Funny as fuck. Rep on way and Im still laughing.:lol:

I just got caught doing a Stevie Wonder impression on my own while making a brew by a woman who works in the office next door.

I was standing on my own waiting for the kettle to boil and was just rocking my head from side to side, acting like a blind man, singing My Cherie Amour. As you do, you know.

In walks Vera (no idea if that's her name) and says, "'scuse me, just need to get to the fridge. But don't mind me, please keep singing. tee hee".

The mucky cunt.

All the girls want Tom to sing to them....

Tune. It's a shower favourite in Oxton.

• 6 months later...
I have just been making some toast and found myself singing "I'm gonna toast me up" to the tune of I want to sex you up.

Rumours there may have been a bit of an odd dance going on are, as of yet, unconfirmed.

The shame.

I have a new confession but I'm not sure how guilty I should be about it. It was, once again, something that happened in that small, and yet seemingly fertile, period when bread is toasting and water is boiling.

I found myself walking up and down the kitchen perfecting my Stringer Bell walk. Hands behind the back, head moving from side to side occasionally (with the required attitude).

I may dedicate more time to a thorough analysis of this short creative burst I seem to get when waiting to brew. I feel it may reap huge rewards for human kind.

I have a new confession but I'm not sure how guilty I should be about it. It was, once again, something that happened in that small, and yet seemingly fertile, period when bread is toasting and water is boiling.

I found myself walking up and down the kitchen perfecting my Stringer Bell walk. Hands behind the back, head moving from side to side occasionally (with the required attitude).

I may dedicate more time to a thorough analysis of this short creative burst I seem to get when waiting to brew. I feel it may reap huge rewards for human kind.

Good work.

I tried to perfect my Commander William Riker walk once when I was about 12, which basically involved me walking with one stiff arm and my head tilted to the side. I thought I looked like Will Riker, but the poeple who laughed at me as I strode through the holiday camp obviously thought I just looked like a spazz.

Good work.

I tried to perfect my Commander William Riker walk once when I was about 12, which basically involved me walking with one stiff arm and my head tilted to the side. I thought I looked like Will Riker, but the poeple who laughed at me as I strode through the holiday camp obviously thought I just looked like a spazz.

They were the spazzs, quite clearly...number one.

I just hit the end of the third season; man, I need that season four hit real bad. Still, less watching time means more time to work on the walk.

*Strides with head down*

*Looks up with a slightly pouty but menacing face*

As for Fame I always liked this...Jimmy Osmond playing a mongoloid who sings Penny Lane

YouTube - FAME (PENNY LANE)

Oh and as for the Carpenters nothing wrong with liking them.

Yesterday Once More

YouTube - The Carpenters - Yesterday Once More (33P Covers SLD)

Superstar

YouTube - Carpenters - Superstar (Live at the BBC)

And their most underated song

Solitaire

YouTube - Carpenters - Solitaire

However as excellent as their version of Calling Occupants was the original was better

Carpenters

YouTube - Carpenters - Calling Occupants (Single version, No DJ)

Klaatu

YouTube - Klaatu - Calling Occupants Of Interplanetary Craft (45 edit)

Longer Version

YouTube - KLAATU CALLING OCCUPANTS OF THE INTERPLANETARY CRAFT