You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suggestions for a band name?

Zoidberg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Babycannon.

I quite like that one :thumbup:

I also quite like the idea of "Groove Gorillas".

But searching google for it shows me that some pretty obscure band in Germany is called that. I can't find out if they've ever released something, but they seem to have played at some shows in 2006.

I don't know how nazi they will get in our ass if they find out that we have the same name :whistle:

Me on lead guitar, the singer who also plays rhythm guitar, a bassist and a drummer.

about "Souldoubt", I don't think it quite matches our style. That'd fit a band playing darker heavier stuff I think...

What, dark, heavy soul??

Well that's weird....

What, dark, heavy soul??

Well that's weird....

It doesn't have to be soul just because it says Soul in the bandname.

My 2 cents anyway.

I could easily envision an emo-band being called Souldoubt. Or, that wouldn't really be dark and heavy, it would just be.. emo.. :wallbutt:

If you ever make a band Carradona you could have: Cain and the Mutineers. (There's a film with humphrey Bogart in it, you fucking dare ask who, called the Caine Mutiny)

Go on...

I wouldn't dream of playing in a band. I have no musical talent in me. I did however play the Viola from the age of 8 until 10.

I did however play the Viola from the age of 8 until 10.

Two fucking years?? Did they let you have breaks for drinks, sleep, crapping and stuff? Are you in the Guinness Book of Records?

No wonder you are such an angry young man :whistle:

I for one can't think of a greater crime against humanity.

Two fucking years?? Did they let you have breaks for drinks, sleep, crapping and stuff? Are you in the Guinness Book of Records?

No wonder you are such an angry young man :whistle:

I for one can't think of a greater crime against humanity.

I'm just glad I didn't have red hair (yes it was red in that picture of you) and wear a green jacket. Christ, I would be mortified if there was a picture of me dressed like that.