You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

funny nicknames

robbief

Used to call some lad "Impossible Angle" because everytime we'd play footy he just shoot from anywhere. He would have shot from the corner flag and he wasn't doing it to be funny like, he just got nervous when he got the ball and shot.

grazywalkers thread reminded me of one. our kid has always been skinny. and where ever we used to go he used to run ahead and run back to tell us what was there. even if we where going down the street he used to do it. one time we where in the dominican and he was running round in his speedos and was black from being in and out of the pool all day and some american women goes 'well, look right here, heres mogli'. the lads 15 now and still gets called it, all his mates come to ours and we call him mogli and its stuck.

I've got a mate called Ballad because he's fucking boring and talks for hours. I went to school with a guy called Muckers, the reasons why are lost in time but I think it was because he was shit at football.

We used to call another fella at school Pilchard, because he smelled of fish. Another's real name was Ross West which was unfortunate and led to all kinds of nicknames.

Gotta love the public schoolboys though for Billy Bunter-esque racism. Chap I onec knew went to Eton (same year as Prince William actually) and he used to speak about his mate Bud Bud Ding Ding, who was called that simply because he was Indian. How they used to laugh.

I knew two lads in the corpy a few years ago now.

One was a fat lad who worked as a labourer for the plasterers. They used to call him "Bounce".

One day he fell off a ladder and crashed to the deck and was known from that day forward as "Thud"

Another was a lad who had a bit of a scrunched up gob a bit like when you are straining to get a big turd out.

He was simply known as "Mid Shite"

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...
Guest davelfc

Sodium - because he's dim (old sodium lighting)

Kippers - He has flat feet, slaps along the floor when he walks

No Show - because he always makes excuses why he cannot make lads nights

I used to work with a guy we called Rehab because he was dead thin and had really grey skin. At the same place worked a chubby bloke and his short ginger missus - naturally we called them the Krankeys.

I also knew a girl at uni called Anal Becky - after one of our mates took her home after the pub and couldnt be bothered to find the right hole.

Went to school with a kid we called Corpse because he had really seriously bad ezcema all over his face and hands - kind of looked like a mummy.

• 1 year later...