You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

To all those who doubted Michael Owen

Remmie

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL at this thread being brought back from the grave to rub the 'doubters' noses in it when he scores a brace for england, well let's bump this thread to show what an injury prone player he is and that a move for him would be foolish because his injury record just doesn't justify the risk.
Oh dear. Clearly you haven't read the thread thoroughly have you. You might want to change your underwear as you've dribbled all over them again by forgetting to close your mouth.

Sam Allardyce was unaware of the severity of Michael Owen's injury after the striker limped off during Newcastle's 3-1 victory over West Ham.

Owen came off after 51 minutes at St James' Park and went straight down the tunnel but the Magpies boss did not have any details.

He told Sky Sports 1: "I'm not so sure of the extent of the injury, whether it's any different or the same one but we'll find that out later."

HAHAHAHA, What a shock!

So two blinding games for England, came off injured in Newcastle's last game, came off injured today and may need an operation on his groin. Like I said, no pleasure whatsoever, in fact I've got a great dea of sympathy for the lad, but no surprise either.

So two blinding games for England, came off injured in Newcastle's last game, came off injured today and may need an operation on his groin. Like I said, no pleasure whatsoever, in fact I've got a great dea of sympathy for the lad, but no surprise either.

He's apparently putting off an operation until after the England games in October. Thank fuck he doesn't play for us anymore. I thought we got had off with that £8m we got from them Madrid twats, but Newcastle will be lucky to get even near that when they eventually cut their losses.