You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Yossi Fucking Benayoun: Fuck Off

RSM

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was a good player, I really thought that when we sold Xabi the best solution was playing Yossi in the hole behind Judas and Gerrard back into midfield.

He really knew how to unlock defence and often found passes that other players couldn't pull off.

Looks like we got rid at the right time though to be honest

when we finished 2nd he was our best player.

his improvement and increased pace that season was amazing.....he went to another level for about 6 months

gutted he went.

i just wish rafa hadnt pissed off so many players with his lack of man management, we would have quite a team by now.

decent squad player for us who had some excellent spells but I dont feel he would've had an impact with us had he stayed

won't get a sniff at Chelsea when he's back, Joe Cole is a better player imo now he needs to start showing it!

Disagree. Chelsea got the better deal in my opinion had Yossi not got injured. Going to be an expensive squad player on £100,000 a week for the next five years

when we finished 2nd he was our best player.

his improvement and increased pace that season was amazing.....he went to another level for about 6 months

gutted he went.

i just wish rafa hadnt pissed off so many players with his lack of man management, we would have quite a team by now.

I suppose its rafas fault that torres left. I bet you knew all about luis garcia before rafa signed him, didn't you? Yossi left after rafa, but you knew that didn't you? Or are you one of those that claims Yossi joined the current champions for a massive wage packet because that nasty man rafa upset him and forced him out even though he had already been sacked? Yossi/torres, they can all go and fuck themselves the classless cunts.

The one bad thing I'll say about him was that interview. He should have kept his trap shut. Even if Torres was to come out and give out about Hodgson it would be wrong. It lacks real class.

Difference was Yossi was getting loads of shit, when the truth be told Rafa had told him he was surplus after Atletico game, no problem with the interview myself

Difference was Yossi was getting loads of shit, when the truth be told Rafa had told him he was surplus after Atletico game, no problem with the interview myself

He left after rafa did. Hes lied to us, pretty much like that other cunt in every bullshit interview he gives. Yossi joined chelsea for exactly the same reason torres did, thats it. It has nothing to do with rafa or anyone else.

In my opinion shit like that drags the club through the dirt. We could have done without the publicity regardless of whether Yossi was right or wrong.

He left after rafa did. Hes lied to us, pretty much like that other cunt in every bullshit interview he gives. Yossi joined chelsea for exactly the same reason torres did, thats it. It has nothing to do with rafa or anyone else.

That's fuckin bollocks I couldn't even be arsed digging up the interview, but I notice given all his interviews Benitez hasn't denied the fact he told yossi before the Hull game to find another club, so that's what Yossi did, the deal to Chelsea was set up before Benitez left, he signed July 1st the day window opened.

That's fuckin bollocks I couldn't even be arsed digging up the interview, but I notice given all his interviews Benitez hasn't denied the fact he told yossi before the Hull game to find another club, so that's what Yossi did, the deal to Chelsea was set up before Benitez left, he signed July 1st the day window opened.

Thats fuckin bollocks. It is a fact that he did not sign for them on the 1st of july.