You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

an impressive holiday, that i can afford?

Bob

I want to go on holiday, probably in September (early to middle) and i want it to be a fucking ace holiday somewhere impressive, but i cant afford to pay too much. I reckon my balance will allow me to pay around £500 quid each for 2 of us. I'd love to go to the carribean but not sure what the weather is like at that time of year (think its their rainy season) and also not sure if its within the budget.

i would appreciate any help anyone can offer me.

I want to go on holiday, probably in September (early to middle) and i want it to be a fucking ace holiday somewhere impressive, but i cant afford to pay too much. I reckon my balance will allow me to pay around £500 quid each for 2 of us. I'd love to go to the carribean but not sure what the weather is like at that time of year (think its their rainy season) and also not sure if its within the budget.

i would appreciate any help anyone can offer me.

http://www.capeverdetravel.co.uk/

Got enough time to travel? If, as I suspect not, I'd suggest Italy- everything about it is just plain beautiful - I imagine the lady would be suitably impressed and kaka would be a near certainty as it is mucho romantico. Beware of Brazilian penis kissers however (well, the male kind)

It really depends on what your impression of impressive is though doesn't it?

Take your better part to a village in Spain or Italy (your bird, not your cock). Maybe Sicilia.

we've done quite a few little holidays to nice places that are a bit different and think this time we want to treat ourselves to somewhere extravagant and sunny. white sands all that.

have you been there Gav? its a pretty shite looking website so the more info you can give the better. ta.

Plan was to spend 3 weeks there this summer but a imminent arrival has put that plan to roost

Basically , its a chain of Desert Islands , as yet bastardized by English/Irish Bars/Slow Boats /Burger Kings although it won't be that way for much longer.Travel Operators in the UK and Ireland are now doing packages there but its also possible to do your own thing.Friends of mine loved it as its real food ,not the bastardised typical resort menus

http://www.capeverdeexperience.com/docs/why_visit_cv/the_island_of_sal/sal.aspx

http://www.capeverdebreaks.com/

looks like the holiday is on hold as the missus has got a job interview in july and it might mean we're on the move, cheers for all the help anyhow!

so you made me reveal my lholiday ideas for nothing ...wanker:whistle: