You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New Arcade Fire Record

theghost

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are going to Oxegen in the summer. Should be good.

Are you going to oxegen? I gave up going too many little Dublin scumbags there now, all that tent burning is a load of wank. Electric picnic is a much better festival, Arcade fire played there 2 years ago and they were brilliant, theres a rumour The Beastie boys are headlining along with the Chemical brothers, which would be rather nice.

Are you going to oxegen? I gave up going too many little Dublin scumbags there now, all that tent burning is a load of wank. Electric picnic is a much better festival, Arcade fire played there 2 years ago and they were brilliant, theres a rumour The Beastie boys are headlining along with the Chemical brothers, which would be rather nice.

Yes, I am going to oxegen this year with a bus load of friends as we will have just finished the first year of our exams. I have never been before, so I am looking forward to it!

Yes, I am going to oxegen this year with a bus load of friends as we will have just finished the first year of our exams. I have never been before, so I am looking forward to it!

Well if its your first year you'll enjoy it and if theres a load of ye it'll be better, i hope the rain stays away for it this year, my mates went last year and the rain got ridiculous that when they was moving from field to field their wellies were getting stuck in the mud so make sure you pack for all kind of weather.

Well if its your first year you'll enjoy it and if theres a load of ye it'll be better, i hope the rain stays away for it this year, my mates went last year and the rain got ridiculous that when they was moving from field to field their wellies were getting stuck in the mud so make sure you pack for all kind of weather.

Will do. It will be enjoyed wether it is raining or sunny.

Rubbish. Complete crap from start to end. So disappointed after building it up. Get rid of your tickets RiS - sell 'em on ebay and make a few quid.

Of course not! That was ace ace ace ace ace ace ace!

I'd got the last ticket on ticketmaster, so thought it would be a shit seat in the top corner or something; but no! Row B - second from the front of the balcony, just off center, and an isle seat.

First time I've ever sat at a gig though, and just really wanted to be bouncing around at the front.

This middle-aged gay couple were sat in front of me and started chatting to me. Proper camp mancunian voice. That was a bit surreal.

The set was great. Started with Intervention, but they didn't play Wake Up! Bastards. Did all the others though. Rebellion (Lies) and Power Out were very special - the whole audience singing along.

And that girl who does some drumming and keyboards and sings on a couple is incredibly hot.

But you wouldn't have enjoyed it Karl.

Just came back from their London gig. I was in the seating section but despite the best efforts of the ushers, all of us stood up to rock to the music. They did the back to back with Haiti and Rebellion and ended the encore with Wake Up. Excellent stuff.