You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Breakfast Cereal of Choice

Joeys Pogo

Guest Jay W

I just have cornflakes, a slice of brown bread toasted and some orange juice, but fuit and fibre is nice...as is frosties, coco pops and weetabix....

Jordan's natural museli. The Count then adds brazil nuts, wallnuts, pumpkin seeds, strawberrys, blueberrys and a dashing of soya milk. Today for a little variation, the count added cocunut milk, the closest thing nutrionally to mother's milk.

On the side, a banana and some pomegrante juice. Hey, maybe some natural yogurt, if the Count has time before he hits the A55.

On a weekend, porridge. Organic, of course. Which takes ages to absorb all the milk.

Jordan's natural museli. The Count then adds brazil nuts, wallnuts, pumpkin seeds, strawberrys, blueberrys and a dashing of soya milk. Today for a little variation, the count added cocunut milk, the closest thing nutrionally to mother's milk.

On the side, a banana and some pomegrante juice. Hey, maybe some natural yogurt, if the Count has time before he hits the A55.

On a weekend, porridge. Organic, of course. Which takes ages to absorb all the milk.

Ultra healthy that Count.

I eat only porridge on a winter morn, it fills you up til lunch time like no other cereal can. Made with water, with a dash of milk after porridge is made. Topped with a sprinkle of demerara sugar.

Gets a bit repetitive but boy do your bowels run like clockwork.

Bran flakes mixed in with some fruit museli with strong filter coffee, trhat is breakfast cereal of choice.

Of course bacon, egg, sausage, black pudding, toast, fried bread, beans, tomatoes would be first choice of any breakfast..

Sultana Bran. It is tasty and healthy although it can be a source of early morning rage if the bowl is too sultana-heavy or sultana-light.

I feel your pain, however, I have found that turning the packet upside down whislt still unopened and shaking vigorously can, although never giving a perfect sultana/flake mix, go some way to resolving the issue.

Bran flakes mixed in with some fruit museli with strong filter coffee, trhat is breakfast cereal of choice.

Of course bacon, egg, sausage, black pudding, toast, fried bread, beans, tomatoes would be first choice of any breakfast..

I got slated on here once for saying i had beans on a fry up.

Clearly mopping up your eggy-beany-tomatoy-brown saucy mess at the end is the best bit!

**And people will probably think i'm a wierdo for havin salt in my porridge. Well i dont care what you think. I'll have my porridge and eat it thank you very much. :yes: