You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Quarter of a billion pound shit-houses.

Paul

Good post Paul. Sums up mostly how I felt. I loved watching Chelsea try to run time out at set pieces and throws. They know we have the measure of them.

I think tonight we let ourselves down with a lack of composure in the last third. If we'd had it we'd have won.

Nothing to be scared of there at all. Robben withdrawn because he was totally ineffective apart from one shot. Duff anonymous and switching wings more times than he switched his underpants, to try and get into the game. Drogba? 24 million? Ha ha ha ha ha. Loved the way Sami needled him all game - he just can't handle a bit of bumping can he?

I know i go on about his, but how shit and much of a moaning cunt is drogba? 24 million?!??!?

26 million essien, no better than diao.

21 million wright phillips, and they are killing him, how off the pace did he look when he came on? they arent playing him!

Did superstar robben (well against shite like wigan, sunderland, everton) actually PLAY??!?

We defended well, we just need that one or two players to have taken that game (back to the winger and striker thing!)

I'm convinced we should blow whatever budget we have left on one shit hot winger. I am talking John Barnes quality

Come on you Reds!!!

I know our wing play has`nt been good. And i havent seen any matches on the masters tour... But surely John Barnes is off the pace these days?? ;)