You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How much of a tit is Bill Kenwright?

Guest Gazmo25

Guest Gazmo25

Did anyone see this tool on SSN this morning. Basically, Sky interview chairman/chief exec's of clubs after the draw is made to see their opinion, they spoke to Parry and his equivelents at Rangers and Man Utd. They gave the usual type of interview (happy to be in the draw, treat the opponents with respect etc) then along comes The Luvvie with this gem...

It's two good games," he informed Sky Sports News. "The second reaction is they're tough games.

"It's just great to sit there and see Everton's name behind that Champions League for the first time.

"A great thing happened as we arrived. Two Evertonians, the only fans out there, with strips on, waiting for autographs.

"'We just had to be here, Bill. Just had to be here'.

"It sums it up for Evertonians.

"It's a great morning for us, we haven't spoken to David [Moyes] yet so I don't know what he's going to be feeling.

"There weren't many [teams], as we weren't seeded, that we would say we fancy that one so we've just got to go with it and accept it as the opportunity it is to get us into the group stages."

Am I reading this right? Two GROWN men in FULL Everton kits have flown out to Switzerland to get autographs off mid 40's balding fat chief executives from European clubs and they have gone to Switzerland to see people DRAW BALLS OUT OF A BOWL?

Gotta bring that up with those two fellas if they ever get identified.

'What's your highlight of following Everton abroad?'

'Well, getting beat by Feyenoord in '95 was disapointing but the highlight would have to be watching us getting drawn out of a bowl!'

Did anyone see this tool on SSN this morning. Basically, Sky interview chairman/chief exec's of clubs after the draw is made to see their opinion, they spoke to Parry and his equivelents at Rangers and Man Utd. They gave the usual type of interview (happy to be in the draw, treat the opponents with respect etc) then along comes The Luvvie with this gem...

It's two good games," he informed Sky Sports News. "The second reaction is they're tough games.

"It's just great to sit there and see Everton's name behind that Champions League for the first time.

"A great thing happened as we arrived. Two Evertonians, the only fans out there, with strips on, waiting for autographs.

"'We just had to be here, Bill. Just had to be here'.

"It sums it up for Evertonians.

"It's a great morning for us, we haven't spoken to David [Moyes] yet so I don't know what he's going to be feeling.

"There weren't many [teams], as we weren't seeded, that we would say we fancy that one so we've just got to go with it and accept it as the opportunity it is to get us into the group stages."

Am I reading this right? Two GROWN men in FULL Everton kits have flown out to Switzerland to get autographs off mid 40's balding fat chief executives from European clubs and they have gone to Switzerland to see people DRAW BALLS OUT OF A BOWL?

Gotta bring that up with those two fellas if they ever get identified.

'What's your highlight of following Everton abroad?'

'Well, getting beat by Feyenoord in '95 was disapointing but the highlight would have to be watching us getting drawn out of a bowl!'

That whole statement just sums up how smalltime the blueshite really are!! Thank you Mr Kenwright, we rest our case......

Cant stand him, listen to him or watch him.

the saddest thign is, they lap it up!

just shows ye.

Well they are "The People's Club" ;)

Seriously though, Evertonians used to mock GH and the things he'd say. However give me Ged anyday over that self-absorbed, affected, whining ninny.

He's more embarrassing than being caught by your mum bumming a dead sheep!

Did he cry when Everton's ball was drawn?

I quite like Bill Kenwright. He's completely rubbish at running the club, lies his arse off to the fans about transfers, finances, etc. Makes an idiot of himself with his ridiculous comments (see above) but he does it in such a way that Evertonians are convinced they like him and that he's a great bloke and he's good for the club.

Guest Kaelin

I reckon if you ask most Bitters about Villereal they'd just give u a :ermm: they don't kno how bad a draw for them that is. Fuckin love it, would of only been betterd if they'd pulled Inter out lmao

What a lie, there were no Everton fans there, as if there were you know that Sky would have interviewed them, as it would have filled a bit of time.

I thought it was funny that he was the last to be interviewed, either he got lost, or he had to go to the loo to compose himself, and stop himself from crying into the camera that there are going to get spanked.

You have to allow for the fact that European football is a novelty to these sad bastards. One of them working with me, on hearing the draw said:

"We've got Villareal? Have we got to wait to see which one of them wins". :wallbutt:

I love hearing them whinge about the seedings.

"We should be seeded above the redshite because we finished higher than them in the league"

"But the seedings are based on UEFA performances in the last five years"

"Well thats not fair because we haven't been in europe for the last five years"

"Erm..... exactly"

Just seen jim on Sly. What a cringeworth c*nt.

Whinging about being there all the time during the mid-80's and how it's "miraculous" they are there now.

"David Moyes - the miracle man".

You f*cking big Jessie.

Annoyed me that when he said they would have been there all the time in the 80's - strange i seem to remember we didnt do too bad in the 80's ourselves

Annoyed me that when he said they would have been there all the time in the 80's - strange i seem to remember we didnt do too bad in the 80's ourselves

oh come now. You should already know that what happened in 85 was part of a plan to stop everton conquering the world while keeping us at the top. Just like in 1914 and 1939 :whistle: