You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

On 13/05/2024 at 19:58, AngryOfTuebrook said:

@Gnasher

Good lyrics, annoying singers; mute it and sing along.

Ha thanks for that. It's interesting that it's mainly novelty acts stepping up to voice concerns over the apparent silencing of an award winning British journalist by a foreign state whilst other British journos remain completely stum. Although she might consider herself fortunate as this below has long been the preferred method by Israelis for silencing journalists in Gaza, Israel and the West bank. 

Back on the subject of British journalism I note the BBC are once again broadcasting the Israelis response to the charge of genocide in full on its news channel. It's also being shown in part on BBC2. The South African case was not afforded the same coverage. 

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

Ahmed Ali jailed for 45 years after murdering a bloke in the U.K. on 15th October.  Another martyr…

You accuse others of racism yet here you are using the actions of an individual to smear a whole group.

Every accusation is a confession.

Get well soon.

On 13/05/2024 at 20:11, Rico1304 said:

That pic is certainly Israelis. But do you they, or Hamas are stopping more aid getting through? I mean the UN said last week that one of the problems was that the Palestinians didn’t have enough money to buy the aid. The free aid.  

I mean its certainly a video of Israeli people sabotaging aid getting through, but well done for somehow blaming hamas.

6 minutes ago, Jurgen Knows said:

I’m not surprised you pretend you didn’t understand my previous comment. 

Get well soon.

To be honest anyone understanding your mental ramblings should be worried. 

Anyway, good news the terrorist is away for 45 yrs and you are safer. 

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

To be honest anyone understanding your mental ramblings should be worried.

You should be worried then.

8 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Anyway, good news the terrorist is away for 45 yrs and you are safer. 

Get well soon.

24 minutes ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

I’m sure that all the forum users who were rooting for Ahmed Ali and saying that he should be allowed to slaughter innocents because he has a right to defend himself will be devastated by today’s news…

Origi, Jurgen certainly and perhaps a couple of others. 

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

I’m sure that all the forum users who were rooting for Ahmed Ali and saying that he should be allowed to slaughter innocents because he has a right to defend himself will be devastated by today’s news…

Wiv da angles now.

2 hours ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

Let Rico have his silly little game.

He's just trying to get a reaction, same as all the anti-trans shit he posts.

6 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

I didn’t blame Hamas it was the UN.  

It was a video of Israeli people stopping aid getting through and you managed to shoehorn in hamas 

It was actually quite impressive