You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

2 minutes ago, TheSire said:

He's a troll. He needs banning tbh. He's probably got accounts on loads of random forums to just troll people whilst sat in his mums basement eating pot noodles all day.

Ha ha ha.  Don’t like what I say so ban me? Poor little lad, how do you cope in the real world?  

Did you ask for Origi to be banned? 

• Downvote 1

image.png

American Army officer Maj. Harrison Mann has resigned in protest over the United States’ support for Israel, which he said had "enabled and empowered" the killing of Palestinian civilians.

"While assigned to the Defense Intelligence Agency, I was enabling policies that violated my conscience," said Maj. Harrison Mann.

The officer, Maj. Harrison Mann, announced his resignation and explained his reasons for leaving the service in a post on the social media site LinkedIn on Monday. According to his biography on the site, he has specialized in the Middle East and Africa for about half of his 13-year career and previously served at the U.S. Embassy in Tunis.

"The policy that has never been far from my mind for the past six months is the nearly unqualified support for the government of Israel, which has enabled and empowered the killing and starvation of tens of thousands of innocent Palestinians," wrote Major Mann in the post, which noted that he had previously emailed his comments to co-workers on April 16. "This unconditional support also encourages reckless escalation that risks wider war."

"I told myself my individual contribution was minimal, and that if I didn’t do my job, someone else would, so why cause a stir for nothing?" he wrote. "At some point — whatever the justification — you’re either advancing a policy that enables the mass starvation of children, or you’re not."

https://x.com/qudsnen/status/1790079365193121892?s=46&t=rTM5huSAdkyumn9JrNS_MQ

Remember, they're the 'good guys'.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/article/2024/may/14/israel-strikes-aid-groups-gaza-october-human-rights-watch

"Israeli forces have carried out at least eight strikes on humanitarian convoys and their facilities in Gaza since October, even after aid organisations provided their coordinates to the Israeli authorities, according to a report by Human Rights Watch."