You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

Former French PM Dominique de Villepin:

"We are today, not only in a humanitarian impasse, but we are in a political deadlock.

Let me just clarify why there is a political deadlock. The political process that the Americans want to initiate... Blinken, we must measure the humiliation made to the Americans, has gone 7 times to this region. And Bill Burns today... All American authorities, President Biden, are mobilized for this. What do they want? They want to establish a special relationship between Israel and Saudi Arabia, a normalization of relations by providing a guarantee, a guarantee pact to Saudi Arabia that would justify them taking this step.

What do the Arab countries want, and from this point of view they are united, we don’t hear much from them, but they are diplomatically united. They want recognition of a Palestinian state and this is something that will last.

What does Israel want? Israel, and this is where there is a hidden agenda and this is what is not acceptable, is that the reality of the policy led by Israel and the will of Israel, it is in no way to engage in a peace process. A large part of the fighting that is engaged is done to mask the fact that Israel, at least Benjamin Netanyahu, in no way wants negotiation. And why? Because they want to continue in the path of colonization and continue in the path of creeping annexation of the West Bank...

What do the Arab countries propose today? They have proposals regarding the day after, because this is an essential element of the negotiation and this is where Israel is bogged down for a long time in this affair, because it’s one thing to want to destroy Hamas, it’s another thing to manage the territory afterwards. The Arab countries propose that there be a UN international peace force installed on the ground and that can manage, in connection with the Palestinian Authority, the situation. The Americans, they would like it to be an Arab and American force. We clearly see that no one is on the same wavelength and that we are headed for a drama that lasts.

I would also like us to ask ourselves another question, since you asked me to put myself in the place of the Israelis, let's now put ourselves in the place of the global public opinion. What is going to happen? The day, I hope as soon as possible, when the gates of Gaza will open. The day this open-air prison, bombarded for 7 months, will reveal its secrets. What will we see, what will we find? Will all this be bearable? The price Israel pays today is its isolation and this too will last. We saw it at the UN with the vote, the decision of the General Assembly, 143 countries out of 193!"

I can't believe that's the caliber of Foreign and Prime Minister (he's been both) we used to have in France and we now have Gabriel Attal and Stéphane Séjourné...

https://x.com/rnaudbertrand/status/1789853683141996584?s=46&t=rTM5huSAdkyumn9JrNS_MQ

A US Senator has suggested Israel NUKE Gaza like they did in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The same US that were attacked on 9/11 by 1 Egyptian and 5 Saudi Arabian hijackers….. show me the bit where Egypt or Saudi Arabia were invaded ….. nuked etc ….. 

This is a land grab for gas reserves. Always has been. Pure greed. The West are not the good guys. 

8 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

Well to be fair you did say comparisons to WW2 were entirely inaccurate and for some unfathomable reason offensive but I’ll let that inconsistency slide. 

On a more serious note, I can see your point but I think it’s wrong. To be fair, if you thought the Israelis were intent on massacring 5.4 million people and only the brave boys of Hamas were there to stop them then of course you wouldn’t want them to surrender. But: 

I don’t think anyone seriously believes that Israel either plans to murder 5.4 million people or that the rest of the world would be complicit. The US are already withholding their support after less than 1% of that total have been killed so the idea that they will allow the other 99% to be killed is not  serious.

Secondly Hamas are not doing anything at the moment to stop a massacre. The Jews in Warsaw stood up to the Nazis to try and stop the Holocaust but Hamas are hiding in the tunnels not engaging with the IDF at all so them surrendering won’t make any difference at all. 

I stand by my assertion that the quickest and least lethal way for this to end is for Hamas to unconditionally surrender, give back the hostages, blow up the tunnels, hand over the billions in stolen aid and allow the UN to run an interim Government until democracy can be restored. 

That's good of you, condescending, but good.

And I'm sure the poster who made that remark about comparing WW2 & Gaza is very grateful as well.

I'm sure the rest of your post improved but I didn't read it.

8 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

Well to be fair you did say comparisons to WW2 were entirely inaccurate and for some unfathomable reason offensive but I’ll let that inconsistency slide. 

On a more serious note, I can see your point but I think it’s wrong. To be fair, if you thought the Israelis were intent on massacring 5.4 million people and only the brave boys of Hamas were there to stop them then of course you wouldn’t want them to surrender. But: 

I don’t think anyone seriously believes that Israel either plans to murder 5.4 million people or that the rest of the world would be complicit. The US are already withholding their support after less than 1% of that total have been killed so the idea that they will allow the other 99% to be killed is not  serious.

Secondly Hamas are not doing anything at the moment to stop a massacre. The Jews in Warsaw stood up to the Nazis to try and stop the Holocaust but Hamas are hiding in the tunnels not engaging with the IDF at all so them surrendering won’t make any difference at all. 

I stand by my assertion that the quickest and least lethal way for this to end is for Hamas to unconditionally surrender, give back the hostages, blow up the tunnels, hand over the billions in stolen aid and allow the UN to run an interim Government until democracy can be restored. 

Israel could just stop after beating them into oblivion, that's an option.

Go bid on walking Netanyahu's dog.

7 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Sorry all the posters calling me a racist/anti semite cunt for calling Hamas a dictatorship kinda merged into one. Apologies for misquoting you. 

Haha you're killing with kindness.

No problem at all.

44 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

How all they had left was a refusal to accept their defeat and to tilt against the powerful – without allies, at huge risk and without a plan. As long as that happened, Palestine still existed, a place kept alive through the assertion that its people were still here, still claiming their right to their identity, still free simply as a result of never abandoning that claim.

Crushing these spaces – and the causes they represent – is most effectively done not by brute force, but in portraying the participants as villains. Hence the image of such people as Putin-backed, pro-Hamas, or led by professional infiltrators. The harder it is to discredit the earnestness and necessity of Palestinian solidarity, the wilder such allegations become.

• Upvote 1

The Louis Theroux documentary is worth watching for those who think it’s Muslims who have a problem with Jews. I mean I’m sure some of the horrible cunts do but it’s a real eye opener. Uncomfortable watching for some id expect. 

22 minutes ago, Planet Origi said:

Israeli "civilians".

That pic is certainly Israelis. But do you they, or Hamas are stopping more aid getting through? I mean the UN said last week that one of the problems was that the Palestinians didn’t have enough money to buy the aid. The free aid.  

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

That pic is certainly Israelis. But do you they, or Hamas are stopping more aid getting through? I mean the UN said last week that one of the problems was that the Palestinians didn’t have enough money to buy the aid. The free aid.  

Thank you for being on this thread man.

You provide an excellent demonstration of Zionist principles.

We couldn’t have asked for a better representative.

Keep it up.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Jurgen Knows said:

Keep it up.

So it didn’t happen then?  Or did it? 

I am a Zionist.  

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jurgen Knows said:

Keep it up.

Like he's come straight off Epstein island

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jurgen Knows said:

Keep it up.

He's a troll. He needs banning tbh. He's probably got accounts on loads of random forums to just troll people whilst sat in his mums basement eating pot noodles all day.

4 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Needs that Biscao lad to come back. The one who hoped for the extermination of all Palestinians.

Him and Origi could have a genocide-off.  

It is Origi the one calling people rats and even managing to upset people on here enough to call him an antisemite? 

And Jurgen is TK?

• Downvote 1