You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

4 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Try your analogy the other way round, you only ever boo the Jewish kid on the other team even though the other non Jewish kids commit far more fouls. Does make you an anti semite  

Except that no one is booing anything Jewish on here. Zionism is not Judaism.

Play another game.

3 minutes ago, Jurgen Knows said:

Except that no one is booing anything Jewish on here. Zionism is not Judaism.

Play another game.

You never responded to how Jews negotiate with this.

The Covenant proclaims that Israel will exist until Islam obliterates it, and jihad against Jews is required until Judgement Day. Compromise over the land is forbidden. The documents promote holy war as divinely ordained, reject political solutions, and call for instilling these views in children.

Just now, Poor Scouser T said:

You never responded to how Jews negotiate with this.

The Covenant proclaims that Israel will exist until Islam obliterates it, and jihad against Jews is required until Judgement Day. Compromise over the land is forbidden. The documents promote holy war as divinely ordained, reject political solutions, and call for instilling these views in children.

I did. You don’t read. Not my problem.

9 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

As I 'm an idiot. Mind repeating it.

It’s a few pages back. You asked me to “fuck off” right after I answered it. Sorry but I’m going to have to return the compliment.

Go find it, and while you’re at it, try to read the thread before you embarrass yourself further.

7 minutes ago, Jurgen Knows said:

It’s a few pages back. You asked me to “fuck off” right after I answered it. Sorry but I’m going to have to return the compliment.

Go find it, and while you’re at it, try to read the thread before you embarrass yourself further.

Looked cant find it. Its not hard. Copy and paste if you like. Respond to it.

1 hour ago, Fugitive said:

I reckon everyone on here would batter you, you wet wipe.

Everyone except you. Agreed you fucking bib. 

46 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

If I pledge my belief to Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs and you critic me does that make you a racist.

PST, are you drunk? 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Most people ignore him. But feel free to quote his repeated racist comments and I'll personally condemn them. 

No? 

1 hour ago, Jack the Sipper said:

So I've heard. But I was referring to that specific post.

There's also a poster @Planet Origi who has repeatedly been racist towards Jews on this thread, yet still posts on here, and doesn't get anything like the same condemnation for those comments. 

2 minutes ago, Jurgen Knows said:

It’s 4 pages back. Not my problem you don’t read.

13 hours ago, Poor Scouser T said:

How can you negotiate with someone whose whole reason for life is is your destruction?

You don’t. You stop propping them up (like Netanyahu does), and you negotiate with the Palestinian authority that represents the Palestinian people. You know, the one that sends ambassadors to London …

You sign the 2002 Arab peace proposal and Hamas disappears the same day.

That was your reply. Hamas will not negotiate over land as in the covenant. 

Just now, Poor Scouser T said:
  13 hours ago, Poor Scouser T said:

How can you negotiate with someone whose whole reason for life is is your destruction?

You don’t. You stop propping them up (like Netanyahu does), and you negotiate with the Palestinian authority that represents the Palestinian people. You know, the one that sends ambassadors to London …

You sign the 2002 Arab peace proposal and Hamas disappears the same day.

That was your reply. Hamas will not negotiate over land as in the covenant. 

Do you understand English?

1 minute ago, Poor Scouser T said:

I'm not going in circles. There are no circles. There is no compromise. It is a war of ideologies. Are your lot willing to sacrifice the lot, because it looks like that is where this is going.

Who are his lot?