You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ruben Amorim

29 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

As insightful as the clickbait Twitter bollocks you post. 

Clearly I’m the only person on the forum who has posted Twitter links / articles that you don’t like & highlight and everything you’ve ever shared is universally approved.

Also, it’s a summary of other comments / articles on Amorim and somebody with some with knowledge of the club on the forum has somewhat validated it, so it’s not clickbait. 

If you don’t like it, ignore it. 

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

Clearly I’m the only person on the forum who has posted Twitter links / articles that you don’t like & highlight and everything you’ve ever shared is universally approved.

Also, it’s a summary of other comments / articles on Amorim and somebody with some with knowledge of the club on the forum has somewhat validated it, so it’s not clickbait. 

If you don’t like it, ignore it. 

Don’t worry, it won’t be long and you can constantly spam the summer transfer thread with bullshit Twitter links and moaning about every poster daring to not agree with you. 

48 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Don’t worry, it won’t be long and you can constantly spam the summer transfer thread with bullshit Twitter links and moaning about every poster daring to not agree with you. 

I’ve been burned worse than Simon Weston there. I can’t possibly top that comeback. 

3 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Shut the fuck up then ya boring cunt. 

I‘ll refer you back to who started this rather pointless interaction and wish you a pleasant afternoon. 

11 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Some more spam. This will be discredited because Reddy has an annoying voice…

IMG_1404.png

To be fair, she does have a really annoying voice and I dislike her midget ways

6 minutes ago, mattyq said:

To be fair, she does have a really annoying voice and I dislike her midget ways

She is incredibly short.

My mate & I saw her in Manchester airport before flying to Benfica the other season. Even in really big heels, she was barely over 5ft.

If that’s all true about Amorim’s playing style I think it’s a bit of a shit decision. The stuff about having insane wage demands and a cunt of an agent and using West Ham’s interest to flush out a bid from us, yeah. That should have been enough. 

12 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Some more spam. This will be discredited because Reddy has an annoying voice…

IMG_1404.png

That’s fair enough about the playing style and  if that’s why we said no although I’m hoping the whole flying in to interview at WestHam is in the documentary and then going back to apologise in Portugal let’s be honest it’s better than the last month of our season 

13 hours ago, mattyq said:

How attractive was she in real life compared to the telly?

Dark skin, blonde hair, slim and large knockers will never not be a winner in my book. 

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Did you say "You look taller on TV?"

Hopefully he had a list of all the shite Twitter links he’s posted of her on here and asked her to verify her sources so we could finally have some clarity on whether it’s all bollocks or not.