You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jayden Danns, Welcome to the Party

He's great. Looks like one of those players that's always in the right place at the right time>
Very calm and composed. Thought he looked decent on Sunday with that little through ball he played.
When he came on last night I stuck a tenner on him for next goal at 7/1 and bagged £80!
I almost did it again but I bottled it.
He's got a great future.

5 hours ago, Nasty Lizard said:

He's great. Looks like one of those players that's always in the right place at the right time>
Very calm and composed. Thought he looked decent on Sunday with that little through ball he played.
When he came on last night I stuck a tenner on him for next goal at 7/1 and bagged £80!
I almost did it again but I bottled it.
He's got a great future.

I did that when he came on in the Cup Final!

He was 16/1 on Sunday and wasn’t far off with the header and the one on the goal line. 

Shouldn’t his own coaches have been consoling him? Also, good to see the loss of money was his ultimate concern here.

A Spurs fan cries….

Shanks

Kinda not anymore....

Personal gripe with the adulation over the liverpool kids, no doubt very talented and a great academy but i dont like the way they go about things.

Tonights liverpool scorer (danns), broke my sons ankle a few years back, horrible, late challwnge, broke his ankle in half, not sent off as thats rare in acadely football, and part of the game wirh injuries.

What sickened me was that every single liverpool coach just walked past my lad laying on thr floor screaming amd didnt even stop to console him, yet alone look in his direction.

Is what it is i guess, missed out on going to the gothia cup, i lost out on a grand paying for it too!

Got that off my chest

• 1 month later...

I think you're only allowed a maximum 20-man squad for PL games. We currently have 5 senior attacking options (3 to start, 2 on the bench) but none of them have offered a consistent goal threat recently (Diogo not through form but injury), so I'd be tempted to include Danns on the bench for the Palace game in place of one of them. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Trumo said:

I think you're only allowed a maximum 20-man squad for PL games. We currently have 5 senior attacking options (3 to start, 2 on the bench) but none of them have offered a consistent goal threat recently (Diogo not through form but injury), so I'd be tempted to include Danns on the bench for the Palace game in place of one of them. 

I feel in a home game against a side in lower half of table he should be on bench as an option if needed as opposed to say having Gomez and Quansah or if Konate can't start after starting Thurs Gomez and Konate on bench given we now have all our full backs back.

Surely we only need 1 centre half on bench.