You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

5 hours ago, polymerpunkah said:

Pep Guardiola has revealed that Erling Haaland, Kevin De Bruyne and Manuel Akanji all asked to be substituted before Manchester City were taken to penalties by Real Madrid.

Not like the Ego to throw his players under a bus…

• Upvote 1

Regardless of its effect on us, it's always nice to see the Clampetts getting beaten. Once again Haaland has shown himself to be a big game bottler. An all English semi final would have been nice, 2 games of tactical fouls and tactical falling over but the downside would have been it meant one of the cunts getting to the final

Chelsea should be bouyant after putting 6 past the bitters and, hopefully Shitty somewhat weary and deflated after last night. Extra time and pelanties please.

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

How many dives? 

He didn't dive to be fair but there were a couple of cries where a Bayern player has the temerity to put his arm on him and he just stops, instant foul normally for him but those rules don't apply in Europe. 

My biggest take away from the game was how poor Rice was. You fork out £100m for games like last night.

Given everybody was filling expecting City, Arsenal, Barca & Atletico in the CL semis, I fully expect the EL semis to be us, Marseille, Milan and Leverkusen… Moyes will blow it, as per. 

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

Bit poor by our hero.

image.png

Tuchel got it spot on tbf to him, Guerriero and Mazraoui did a number on him...., I know Guerreiro got the assist with a lovely cross but Mazraoui especially was very impressive.

Arsenal didn't show up and it was a joy to see. Maybe Arse fans will now appreciate a little more just how difficult it is and they pack it in with their ridiculous "Arteta just needs 1 league and CL title and he's level with Klopp" crap.

2 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Given everybody was filling expecting City, Arsenal, Barca & Atletico in the CL semis, I fully expect the EL semis to be us, Marseille, Milan and Leverkusen… Moyes will blow it, as per. 

None more so than Micah.

2 hours ago, Scott_M said:

No.

14 minutes ago, Binomial said:

None more so than Micah.

Exactly what is the appeal of that vapid moron? He's fucking everywhere too, like televisual herpes.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

I dont know if this is one for the amnesty thread, however, i have to admit i don't mind Big Meeks.

Dont know why people are so bothered by him, but then i prefer a lager to wine at a restaurant too.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

37 minutes ago, Binomial said:

None more so than Micah.

What is the point with Michael Richards?

Cant he try out standup, instead of making a fool of himself on TV several times a week. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, John102 said:

I dont know if this is one for the amnesty thread, however, i have to admit i don't mind Big Meeks.

Dont know why people are so bothered by him, but then i prefer a lager to wine at a restaurant too.

Unacceptable.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2