You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leeds (H) Premier League - 29/10/22 - KO 19:45

Bjornebye

4 minutes ago, Mook said:

I think that's the quickest I've ever got over a home defeat, honestly can't be arsed with it anymore.

I was going to switch it off when Milner came on and I've never turned a game off or left early. I'm tempted to swerve the games before the World Cup to see how I feel about it all.

That's me mate. I swerved most of the shitfest so far. Watched last week because I laughingly though it would be a goal fest. Watched tonight to see what I laughingly thought would be a reaction to last week's fucking disgrace. They've surpassed themselves tonight. They're not worth my fucking time. Cunts. 

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

No, we will finish in the top 4. They won't be near it come May. 

That’s a brave thing to say. Can’t see it, Newcastle won’t but not sure what you’ve seen to think we’ll make top four, nothing so far to be confident of that, it’s a total fucking mess out there. 

2 minutes ago, Mook said:

I think that's the quickest I've ever got over a home defeat, honestly can't be arsed with it anymore.

I was going to switch it off when Milner came on and I've never turned a game off or left early. I'm tempted to swerve the games before the World Cup to see how I feel about it all.

That's where I am as well mate. It's hard to be arsed when half the players look like they couldn't give a fuck. Taking a step back and not letting the football affect your weekend has been great for my overall mental wellbeing.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

You don’t always hear everything on the tv, but it didn’t sound like the Leeds fans resorted to any Hillsborough chants.

I didn't hear any either, some of the stuff aimed at Klopp though was beyond the pale. 

I honestly don't know if something has gone on around Salah's contract or Mane's departure but something is fucked up beyond the lack of signings.

One thing we've always had was desire, professionalism and togetherness, that's all been missing this season. Virg, trent, fabinho and Salah just look like they're all going through the motions.

Maybe it's time to break this side up. They all come to the end of their lifespans. Sometimes they've just gone as far as they can.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Redder Lurtz said:

5 minutes ago, J-V said:

Your height you tit.

You calling people thick haha fucking hell.  Pot kettle as usual.

Get your face into a cake or a tub of ice cream

2 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

I'd love to meet you. 

Get a room you 2.

it pains me to say it as its beyond comprehension but I think Klopp has lost the dressing room. Or at least the senior element of it.

The City win almost confirms it- they have proffessional pride on the big stage but are going through the motions against lesser sides.

Why though?

I can only assume the Salah/Mane thing?

The day prior to the Champions League final Mane was quoted as saying had a very "special announcement" for Liverpool fans after the game.

Nothing actually got said for weeks- Mane eventually left and then we had a few weeks of bullshit from Salahs agent resulting in a huge payrise.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Section_31 said:

I honestly don't know if something has gone on around Sarah's contract or Mane's departure but something is fucked up beyond the lack of signings.

One thing we've always had was desire, professionalism and togetherness, that's all been missing this season. Virg, trent, fabinho and Salah just look like they're all going through the motions.

Maybe it's time to break this side up. They all come to the end of their lifespans. Sometimes they've just gone as far as they can.

tumblr_nqxcppK3oc1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

I remember klopp first game for us against spurs many years ago. 

The team ran spurs off the park, and on opta stats, it was the most the team had ran years. 

I'd love to know if they're still putting in t same distances, but I find it highly unlikely. 

The team badly needed two midfielders in the summer, it was glaring and obvious to everyone. The owners need to empty their pockets in January, if they're not willing to do it, then they should sell it to someone who will. 

Because currently we're a car that's failed its mot with two baldy tyres, but the owner is hoping to pass the retest without getting new tyres..... 

We got outrun tonight by Leeds. There was a statistic about half way through the second half showing them having run 2 kilometer longer than us. And we continued to not run as much as they did after that was shown. Until we get back to basics of running longer and fighting harder than other teams, we won't be going back to winning.