You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arthur - amazing or shit?

Jose Jones

Amazing or shit?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What's it to be?

• Amazing
    • Shit

It's almost funny because everybody could see he was injury prone hadn't played for months - had no pre season....

Joins club on a cheap loan deal on deadline day, a club where players struggle badly to adapt to intensity and then gets a major injury in training after adding absolutely fuck all.

Well done, FSG....

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, an tha said:

It's almost funny because everybody could see he was injury prone hadn't played for months - had no pre season....

Joins club on a cheap loan deal on deadline day, a club where players struggle badly to adapt to intensity and then gets a major injury in training after adding absolutely fuck all.

Well done, FSG....

These owners when it comes to actually supporting the boss are totally shit.

The amount wasted on him, Davies and kabak is a joke. None of them worth a penny piece.

We need to stop looking for perfection and start getting real and understanding that their are shit loads of players who will improve us, players we could get that are far better than Henderson, Milner, jones, Keita, ox. Far better, Jesus give me Douglas luiz for a couple of million in January.

5 minutes ago, Freddo said:

These owners when it comes to actually supporting the boss are totally shit.

The amount wasted on him, Davies and kabak is a joke. None of them worth a penny piece.

We need to stop looking for perfection and start getting real and understanding that their are shit loads of players who will improve us, players we could get that are far better than Henderson, Milner, jones, Keita, ox. Far better, Jesus give me Douglas luiz for a couple of million in January.

It was an utterly pointless totally reactionary deal - one we ended up gambling on (and losing) because whatever our actual preferred strategy (assuming we have one) for sorting out the mess that is our midfield was either in tatters or at best delayed/not one we felt we could complete.

For me we have been borderline negligent with how we have allowed our midfield situation to develop.

Would not surprise me to see Milner starting at Arsenal tomorrow given Thiago's absence from training - and that is simply not good enough now for a side of our stature and supposed ambition.

Absolute whopper owners signing pointless players to try show they are backing Klopp when they are actually taking the piss. 

2020 klopp needed defenders so the signed two Absolute melts. 

2022 Klopp needs midfielders and they sign a sicknote. 

4 minutes ago, an tha said:

It was an utterly pointless totally reactionary deal - one we ended up gambling on (and losing) because whatever our actual preferred strategy (assuming we have one) for sorting out the mess that is our midfield was either in tatters or at best delayed/not one we felt we could complete.

For me we have been borderline negligent with how we have allowed our midfield situation to develop.

Would not surprise me to see Milner starting at Arsenal tomorrow given Thiago's absence from training - and that is simply not good enough now for a side of our stature and supposed ambition.

I don’t think it’s borderline negligent it is negligent.

These owners have wasted some good opportunities to really push this squad forward but it looks like we’ve been overtaken by several clubs this season. 
It’s a tough call to back us to make top four as it stands and the next two weeks could get messy in the league.

As for players going forward, we need half a dozen and stop with the Jude bullshit, he ain’t coming and never was. 

1 minute ago, Leyton388 said:

Absolute whopper owners signing pointless players to try show they are backing Klopp when they are actually taking the piss. 

2020 klopp needed defenders so the signed two Absolute melts. 

2022 Klopp needs midfielders and they sign a sicknote. 

2020/2021 season they cost us the title, it’s that simple. But they got Davies and Kabak, two shit players who were never ever going to be Liverpool level players.

4 minutes ago, Freddo said:

I don’t think it’s borderline negligent it is negligent.

These owners have wasted some good opportunities to really push this squad forward but it looks like we’ve been overtaken by several clubs this season. 
It’s a tough call to back us to make top four as it stands and the next two weeks could get messy in the league.

As for players going forward, we need half a dozen and stop with the Jude bullshit, he ain’t coming and never was. 

July 2023....Conference League Prelim Rd v Dinamo Batumi at Anfield....

George:

And for Liverpooooool (hooray)............

Number 7 James Milner... Number 48 Jay Spearing
And welcome to Liverpool Number 52 Delle Alli.....

5 minutes ago, Freddo said:

2020/2021 season they cost us the title, it’s that simple. But they got Davies and Kabak, two shit players who were never ever going to be Liverpool level players.

Which is something i will never forgive them for. We spent 30 years trying to regain the title and when we did these lot were happy just to let us give it up as soon as we won it. 

Not being able to celebrate the league title was bad enough but to the see these cunts allow it to be taken away was criminal. The team fought like mad to be top by christmas and it just needed a few defenders to come in in January and push on but no the cunts didn't lift a finger.  

20 minutes ago, an tha said:

The parallels with Jan 2021 are frightening. 

Jurgen holds party line until it becomes farcical, (in this case an injury to Naby), even then FSG don't act and wait until an injury to another player (then Joel and this time Hendo) but give the club no real time to do anything and we end up getting in whoever we can regardless of real suitability.

Shafting us once again to avoid spending money. In reality though they still end up spending money but instead of there being a chance it gets spent well they basically increase the risk massively that it is thrown down the drain. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Leyton388 said:

Which is something i will never forgive them for. We spent 30 years trying to regain the title and when we did these lot were happy just to let us give it up as soon as we won it. 

Not being able to celebrate the league title was bad enough but to the see these cunts allow it to be taken away was criminal. The team fought like mad to be top by christmas and it just needed a few defenders to come in in January and push on but no the cunts didn't lift a finger.  

Totally agree mate. They’re shite, how can clubs like West Ham, Everton and co spend more than us. How can anyone make excuses for that and if they do they are fucked in the head.

All we hear is we are so smart, so shrewd , Nike deal, standard chartered paying more, Expedia, record kit sales, pre season tour is a bumper payout, full crowds, axa training centre, new stands, fucksake.

Put some serious money into the playing squad, I mean to the tune of 100 million plus because it is needed. 
Letting a lot of our players grow old together, question is, when is our Watford away moment.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

Surely we'll just send him back to juventus now, because being honest, he's not playing one minute this season

He isn’t, not one minute more. It depends on the terms of the contract I guess. Let’s hope we can shift him out pronto.

3 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

As if you couldn't see this coming?

The thing is, I bet everyone at the club saw it. But when the board won't let the recruitment team spend, what choice did they have? It was do this or do nothing. So they rolled a dice and hoped they got lucky - and lucky might have been just getting 15 appearances and most of them off the bench. But that's where the owners left us.