You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cunt Leadership Race.

Bruce Spanner

Which cunt wins?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Rishi Soocunt
    • Jeremy Cunt
    • Penny Morcunt
    • Cunt Truss
    • Tom Somecunt
    • Saj Javcunt
    • Kemmy Unknowncunt
    • Grant 'The Whiney Little Cunt' Shapps
    • Suella The Stupid Cunt
    • Nadcunt Cunthavi
    • A N Other Cunt

11 minutes ago, Manny said:

I don’t mind my job now at all as it gives me a decent work life balance whilst paying pretty well, but in a previous role with shit morale across the company, we had to fill in one of those anonymous staff surveys. It asked me to list my three main interests at work. I replied:

1. Payday

2. Hometime
3. Lunchtime

4. The toilet

Mad how its the left who apparently hate this country whilst Tories literally sell everything off to the highest bidder, call everyone in the country a lazy cunt and let the NHS fall apart,yet because boros johnson waves a union jack around,they are the patriotic party.

We really are a nation of simpletons.

• Upvote 4

52 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Residential areas normally have a block on building work commencing before 8am.. their are exemptions but it's because of noise disruption affecting children, ie cement mixers, drills waking up the kids, affecting their school work and such. 

That builder would no doubt be OK starting earlier next to Woking train station though because if he received complaints/notices he'd simply point to the noise from the trains.

What's your point? Loads of builders start before 8am all over the place and often finish by 4. 

23 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Mad how its the left who apparently hate this country whilst Tories literally sell everything off to the highest bidder, call everyone in the country a lazy cunt and let the NHS fall apart,yet because boros johnson waves a union jack around,they are the patriotic party.

65+ year olds are mostly living in a fantasy. 

Home ownership does that to people, you pull up the drawbridge mentally, sweep your porch everyday, and tell Facebook your personal details. 

24 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

What's your point? Loads of builders start before 8am all over the place and often finish by 4. 

I know, no point really.

In residential areas you will be very lucky to be allowed to start before 8am, children obviously take priority. The hours are normally 8 till 4.30 but it's a variable trade, especially for the people on price work, otherwise you can do as you please. 

As for the Poles working harder, probably true because a lot of overseas workers are here for short periods and naturally want to earn as much money as possible in the time they are here. As for the lazy Brits narrative, that's been spouted for decades, remember George Osborne and his people staying home watching TV with the blinds closed speech? As with Truss's these speeches are best chuckled at and ignored.

14 hours ago, Arniepie said:

How the fuck has she got  away with that 'all british workers are lazy and we should be treated as if we were in a communist country 'shout?

I've barely seen it referenced anywhere

13 hours ago, Mudface said:

Considering her and other fellow travellers basically said the same in their Britannia Unchained book years back, you'd have to conclude that the UK is under a fuckwit spell and will be for some time.

12 hours ago, Rushies tash said:

If the replies on Twitter are anything to go by, people either think she's referring to all other workers except them or they misread it and thought she was talking about workshy scroungers. Whichever, this nation is genuinely overloaded with absolute fuckwits. Or Twitter is.

After people voted in a Tory government with Cameron and Osborne at the forefront who promised beforehand that they would cut everything they could there was a load of people on the news seemingly surprised that they did exactly that because they just saw benefits as things that lazy dole scrounging bastards get.

This is all setup for a repeat performance if this lot get back in when loads of people in jobs get shafted and are baffled that people who have open contempt for the entire workforce fuck them over. Even though they are making it clear that's exactly what they want to do.

1 hour ago, Arniepie said:

Wanting to help people who are less fortunate in your own country = hating your country.

Selling everything that is not nailed down in order to line your own pockets and then offshoring the money = patriot. 

We really are fucked. 

33 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

65+ year olds are mostly living in a fantasy. 

Home ownership does that to people, you pull up the drawbridge mentally, sweep your porch everyday, and tell Facebook your personal details. 

My dad is this entirely, retired and now sits in the house on facebook and watching crime shit on the telly.

He's always been a tory, for reasons best known to himself, but since retiring and living through facebook the deterioration in his ability to accept anything remotely outside his own narrow view and the increase in his anti gay, anti anyone other than white attitude is seriously disturbing.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I know, no point really.

In residential areas you will be very lucky to be allowed to start before 8am, children obviously take priority. The hours are normally 8 till 4.30 but it's a variable trade, especially for the people on price work, otherwise you can do as you please. 

As for the Poles working harder, probably true because a lot of overseas workers are here for short periods and naturally want to earn as much money as possible in the time they are here. As for the lazy Brits narrative, that's been spouted for decades, remember George Osborne and his people staying home watching TV with the blinds closed speech? As with Truss's these speeches are best chuckled at and ignored.

It wasn't long after plenty of Polish moved over (04 was it?) and of course he will have benefited from paying them less but he was adamant they were all better workers. I can see his point. It's not uniformed across the board of course.

I used to get the tube in the mornings when working in London and it would always have plenty of eastern europeans absolutely stinking of ale but up and off to work. I used to wince at the smell and think if that was me I'd still be in bed. Good on them. Grafting fuckers. 

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

It wasn't long after plenty of Polish moved over (04 was it?) and of course he will have benefited from paying them less but he was adamant they were all better workers. I can see his point. It's not uniformed across the board of course.

I used to get the tube in the mornings when working in London and it would always have plenty of eastern europeans absolutely stinking of ale but up and off to work. I used to wince at the smell and think if that was me I'd still be in bed. Good on them. Grafting fuckers. 

Yeah I used to work with loads of them in Henley, North London early 2000s, they were fine.

On 15/08/2022 at 12:14, Numero Veinticinco said:

He is indeed. He's a smart bloke, and he doesn't suffer fools gladly which obviously winds people up if they have the same opinion as the callers. I'm not trying to get you to listen to or like him, I'm not his nan so I don't care if he's hated or loved, I'm just giving an opinion on him. I find him much less of a wanker than somebody like Gnasher who, if you were to waste ten minutes reading his last hundred posts I'd be surprised of 50% of them weren't calling somebody a cunt and telling them to do one, the rest of them are likely links to somebody else's opinion. Like I say, dealer's choice. 

Totally agree with you on some of the callers. I don't fault him for being a cunt towards some of the worst spirited of some of them.

Just listened to his call in with Mick Lynch. Good stuff.

The ability of Tory voters to blame anyone else apart from the people who have actually governed the country, for the last 12 years,is truly remarkable. 

Water companies pumping sewage into the sea..well Labour should have stopped that when they were in power.

Cost of living crises?Well people haven't saved enough.

NHS on its knees..too much middle management and people abusing the system

At this point I'm not sure if the government are actually responsible for anything  

4 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

The ability of Tory voters to blame anyone else apart from the people who have actually governed the country, for the last 12 years,is truly remarkable. 

Water companies pumping sewage into the sea..well Labour should have stopped that when they were in power.

Cost of living crises?Well people haven't saved enough.

NHS on its knees..too much middle management and people abusing the system

At this point I'm not sure if the government are actually responsible for anything  

That's because ultimately they are the ones who constantly vote Tory and they don't want to be taking responsibility for turning the country into an open air toilet do they. Not when there's pesky foreigners and activist legal professionals around.

9 minutes ago, skend04 said:

That's because ultimately they are the ones who constantly vote Tory and they don't want to be taking responsibility for turning the country into an open air toilet do they. Not when there's pesky foreigners and activist legal professionals around.

And I'm sure if Labour were in power when everything was falling apart, their views would be exactly the same.

It stands to reason that the Republicans and Tories will grow increasingly hostile to a free press, that's because their philosophy (if you can call it that) is so obviously failing that trying to stop the evidence escaping is the only way they can stay in power.

Yes..She's done it..it's an English grand slam, well done Liz.

After insulting close neighbours Scotland, Wales and Ireland Liz wasn't content with the Triple Crown she's only gone and secured the grand slam by hammering the French.

She's a dangerous fucking half wit,