You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

46 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

The isolation period is besides the point.

The intention of the rule is to prevent superspreader events, by barring use of the pass for ten days from a positive test.  You ignored it, declared yourself Covid free (you a doctor?) and went to Anfield.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

The isolation period is the point, you gormless paltroon.  It's all about being able to prove you're not (or, in their terms, "unlikely to be) infectious.  And as you already know, I had confirmation from the Govt. that I wasn't infectious before I went to Anfield (otherwise I wouldn't have gone - I'm not a cunt).

Jeez.  You're not even up to Lionel Hutz's level.

1 minute ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

The isolation period is the point, you gormless paltroon.  It's all about being able to prove you're not (or, in their terms, "unlikely to be) infectious.  And as you already know, I had confirmation from the Govt. that I wasn't infectious before I went to Anfield (otherwise I wouldn't have gone - I'm not a cunt).

Jeez.  You're not even up to Lionel Hutz's level.

However...

you will be unable to use either your domestic or travel NHS COVID Pass for 10 days following a positive NHS test result.

• Downvote 1

47 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

It's just an obvious inference to be drawn from how the rule is worded - someone legally trained can spot it.

A judge would no doubt say the same thing. 

The use of the word "however" in the text is used to draw the reader's attention to the fact that a rule is still in place which seemingly contradicts a previous rule.

Screenshot-2022-01-12-18-10-57-88-40deb4

I strongly doubt you've ever even met a judge.  You're really not good at understanding words or forming arguments.

• Upvote 1

Just now, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Who knows.  Maybe that's true.  I mean, if they let that useless sack of shit be Prime Minister why wouldn't they let a clueless dolt do property litigation.

You're no better than Boris, superspreader.

Very superspreader

Writing's on the wall

• Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Who said forced? That way you’d get the anti bodies and wouldn’t have a jab. 

If I got omicron I'd have no interest in topping up antibodies every 6 months. Would hope for a good T cell response to the virus from that point onwards instead.

1 hour ago, Red Phoenix said:

If I got omicron I'd have no interest in topping up antibodies every 6 months. Would hope for a good T cell response to the virus from that point onwards instead.

But you get from the vaccine. So would you get omicron to be able to live without restrictions? 

48 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

But you get from the vaccine. So would you get omicron to be able to live without restrictions? 

No. If I face restrictions I have to try and deal with them. If I get omicron same, I have to try and deal with it. The idea of willingly allowing either infection or the vaccine isn't something I'm interested in.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TK-421 said:

Thank you for stigmatising me and for your kind mental health slur. 

Well you are all for something bad i.e not having the vaccine so I guess stigmatising you is the right thing to do. Those that campaign against vaccines vigorously are loons so I guess calling you a loon is the right thing to do.